Curse Womb Must Die III This Idiot

"Can you still run?!"

"Yes?!"

"Alright! Bear with me!"

"FUSHIGURO!? WAIT NO!" Y/N screamed, about ready to die when he literally just dropped her out of his hands and she was falling.

He jumps down, calling some sort of giant flying owl before they both get caught and thrown far enough that they can have a head start.

"Fushiguro where are we going!? Why are we leaving Itadori?!"

Fushiguro didn't answer her and even though she was able to keep up with him, she was still severely injured. She couldn't see and she couldn't feel her hands. If she were to actually see what she looked like, she would probably be mortified, and not just because she was generally ugly but because she was damaged.

She's not ugly, she just doesn't think she's not all that pretty which makes her kinda stupid.

"Fushiguro! I don't know what we're doing!" Y/N calls out again, trying to follow him even though she felt like butter.

"Demon dog!" He yells out, calling the black one instead before yelling at him to find Kugisaki. Would the dog recall a smell of someone it's never met before?

She continued following him, grabbing onto his arm and pulling him away when a white face suddenly appeared right in front of them.

"Oh crap! What do we do!?"

"Stop freaking out! We'll be fine!"

The dog barks, stopping in one of the hallways.

"No we won't! We're about to-"

Suddenly the same thing happens to Y/N that happened to Nobara, resulting in her falling through the floor until Fushiguro grabs her hand. She wasn't paying attention and she ran past the dog.

"Help please! Oh no! I'm sorry-" She babbles on, keeping her hold onto Fushiguro whilst trying to gain some stability onto the concrete that keeps turning into mush every time she grabs onto it.

"I'm gonna drop us in-"

"YOU'RE GONNA WHAT!?"

Fushiguro pulls her close before effectively jumping into the black hole with her. Already Y/N's screaming again, feeling like they were both about to die until they hit the floor.

"Ow." Y/N groans, feeling something crack in her back or neck when she makes contact with the concrete. She wonders what bone that was?

It was almost like where she was now was an underground floor, like a basement except with almost no light where she could see.

"Let's find Kugisaki."

Y/N nods her head, still having no clue what it was everyone was going to do. She was still worried about Yuji, they had both just left him with that thing and she didn't understand why. They probably have a plan and she just didn't hear it but she wanted to know.

She quickly runs around, following a running Fushiguro until they find some nails and some dead white faces.

"Kugisaki!?" Y/N yells before getting bombarded with three different faces that just bit into her back. How the hell did that happen!

Before Y/N could even do anything, Fushiguro's dog tears one of the faces open before grabbing onto the other one so that Y/N could just kick the last one off.

Gosh, that was annoyingly painful.

"I'm over here!"

Y/N turns her head around, starting off on a run over there before she gets swallowed up by something. She screams, immediately getting spit back out of what looked to be a big ass frog.