[74] - Danger Games

A/N:Sigh

A/N:Sigh. This is gonna be a long chapter. Longer than Hour of Power. (Which was 7K+ words so wish me luck)

now THIS is officially the longest chapter i've wrote.

And since there's only two seasons left, things between the other ships might move quicker like MckenRay but Charlly will be a slowburn ship.

Also,

Fluff

═══════❀•°❀°•❀═══════
Audrianna's POV

Minyak and his goons trapped Captain Man in a box while Kid Danger and I were hiding inside a very small compartment.

Yeah, no. Being stuck with your ex inside a small, tiny space is not fun.

I groaned and pulled out the knife I had in my pocket to stab open the box.

"Will you move? I can't get up with your feet in my face." I stared at Kid Danger

"How exactly do you expect me to move when there's no place for me to move?"

"Dangit.." I tore a hole open in the box and peeked my head out before gasping for air.

"This aircraft will fly directly over the Swellview dam." Minyak explained

"Hey, watch your language." Captain Man warned

"I was using the word 'dam' to indicate a concrete wall that retards the flow of water!" he spat out

"Oh, daaaam.."

Kid Danger used his pocket knife to cut a hole on his side as he peeked his head out and continued playing with that dumb game on his phone.

"Will you stop playing that game for one goddamn minute?" I scolded

"Mmmm.. Nah."

I stared at him in disbelief as I continued watching Dr. Minyak.

"Yes, now do you see that glowing orb next to you?" he asked

"Oh, here we go. Yeahhh." Captain Man said blankly, distracted by the same game on his phone.

"Do you see my glowing orb?!"

"Oh right. Orb." he deadpanned

"That is a plasmatonic boom-sphere!"

"Great."

I slowly crept out of the box as Minyak continued talking.

"Now, if you'll direct your attention to the screen.." he pressed a remote as the words "MY PLAN by DR. MINYAK" popped up on the TV which made Captain Man groan.

Kid Danger laid down on the floor and continued playing the game.

Is he fucking for real?

"Okay, when we fly over the dam, my goons will open those rear doors, and push out the box containing you and my plasmatonic boom-sphere.."