[77] - Back to the Danger

A/N:credits to gwldxns for the idea of making the girl oc stay while Henry and Ray go fight bad guy ass

A/N:credits to gwldxns for the idea of making the girl oc stay while Henry and Ray go fight bad guy ass. Ik it's prolly a general idea but I don't wanna be accused of copying bc I'm an overthinking mess so I'm giving out credits- so uh go read her Captain Man's Daughter book and her "His Superhero" book as well and ye.

═══════❀•°❀°•❀═══════
Audrianna's POV

Henry got shot up from the tubes "Hey, what's up, guys? Do you guys know what time Dog Judge--"

He quickly got cut off by Schwoz frantically running in with a bucket of popcorn, shoving Henry onto the floor in the process.

"Ahhhhh! Hurry! It's about to start! Somebody turn on Dog Judge!"

I helped Henry get up before my dad spoke up.

"Hey, gimme those eight-volt batteries."

"Yeah, sure.. Here." he handed him the batteries

"Uhh.. What do you need eight-volt batteries for?" I asked curiously

"For my vibrating soap."

"But why would yo- nevermind." I scoffed

"Ah, dark nougat!" my dad yelled out

"What's up?" Henry turned to him

"These are seven-volt batteries! These won't make soap vibrate!"

"Ray.. You don't need vibrating soappp.." Kelly groaned

"Sorry, I thought they were-"

"Jasper, are you upstairs?" my dad spoke through the intercom

"Yes sir."

"Since Henry hates me and wants my soap to be perfectly still.."

"Soap doesn't need to move!" Henry scolded

"Will you please go down to Storage Facility J and get me a pack of eight-volt batteries."

"Aye aye, captain."

"Why ya gotta be an embarrassment?" my dad muttered, making me roll my eyes in amusement as I sat down with the others.

"Ooh, look! Dog Judge!" Charlotte exclaimed

"Yeah baby!"

"I love Dog Judge!"

"Alright, watch your head." my dad hopped on the couch from behind, his leg hitting Henry and I's heads.

"What are you doing?"

"Your heads are in the way. Move your heads."

"Do you know how to sit down on a chair?"

"Do you know how to move your head?"

"Who is the dog" the narrator spoke up "that can fetch a bone called justice, man?"