[97] - Baby Manchester

═══════❀•°❀°•❀═══════Audrianna's POV

Audrianna's POV

Henry and I were in class. Miss Shapen was by the board teaching us algebra, I think. I was barely paying attention. As the days go by, I find it harder and harder to focus.

And since Miss Shapen made Henry and I sit apart from each other, without him no one would snap me back to reality when I zone out.

I jolted back to reality when I heard my watch beeping, I quickly glanced at Henry whose watch was also ringing.

"What was that?" Miss Shapen turned around to face the class

I quickly hid my watch under the table before Henry spoke up.

"Can I go to the bathroom?"

"Yeah, yeah, make it quick." she spat out as he quickly walked out the classroom.

"Can I go to the bathroom too?" I pleaded

"To make out with your boyfriend? No."

"Uhm. To pee? Yes."

"Fine. Go. Get out of here. Leave me just like everyone else does!"

"Okay..? Thank you?" I stared at her awkwardly before walking out the class to see Henry waiting outside.

He flipped open his whiz-watch as a hologram of my dad popped up.

"Ray, what do you want? We're in class."

"Blow a bubble kids, there's been a robbery at Burger Castle. Someone stole five thousand burger patties."

"Patties?" I furrowed my eyebrows

"Yeah, so suit up and meet me at Burger Castle."

"Got it." I sighed

═══════❀•°❀°•❀═══════

I tried kicking away one of the burglars who was grabbing onto my leg "Let go of my leg, dipshit!"

"Get your hands of me!" Captain Man demanded, trying to squirm out the arms of this really big dude who was holding on to him.

"These dudes are like- really big!" Kid Danger whined

My phone started to ring and I checked it to see that it was my mom.

"Ah, shit." I kicked away the robber that was grabbing onto me before hiding behind a wall to answer the call "Hi, mom! I'm kinda busy right now--"

"Dria, sweetie. McKenzie's in labor."

"..what?!" my eyes went wide

"I couldn't contact Ray since he wouldn't pick up his phone. We're in the hospital right now, could you and your father come?"