[80] - Bad Blood Pt. III

═══════❀•°❀°•❀═══════THIRD PERSON POV

THIRD PERSON POV

"Ah! Come to see the show?" Audrianna walked out from the sprocket in her Danger Girl uniform with a crowbar in her hand.

"Dri.."

"Captain Man and Kid Danger. What a lovely little surprise! I was expecting you boys."

The two heroes' eyes widen as they slowly look at Audrianna in pure shock. They couldn't believe this was the girl they knew. The girl Kid Danger loved, the girl Captain Man raised. The one they watched grow up. This couldn't be possible. Yet, here she was, holding a crowbar in one hand and a grin of insanity on her face.

"You're not yourself, Audrianna.." Captain Man stepped back along with Kid Danger

"Ah! Sh, sh, shh.. Save it all for the little show I've prepared for you boys."

"What show?!" Charlotte yelled

"Oh, nothing much.. it's just that you, Captain Man and Kid Danger.. get the magnificent honor of watching your friends die!" she had a psychotic smile on her face as everyone's eyes widened.

"WHAT?!"

"HUH?!"

"WOAH- WHAT?!"

"Audrianna, stop what you're doing right now!" Captain Man ordered

"Aww.. They think they can stop me. Cute." she playfully pouted

"Audrianna please- please snap out of this!" Schwoz pleaded

"What happened to you?" Kelly questioned

The psychopath chuckled "What? I saw the truth. The real truth. And it's beautiful to see the light of realization on all your faces."

"The truth?" Captain Man asked

"What happened to you... Please.. Just snap out of this-" Jasper pleaded "You're scaring us-"

"I have no reason to snap out of anything, Jasper.. I'm finally awake and I see the world for what it truly is..."

She scoffed "You people, so innocent. So full of life, love. No sense of reality. It was sickening."

"Dri, please-" Kid Danger tried to grab the crowbar from her but she quickly resisted, making her hit him with the crowbar. But luckily, he ducked using his hypermotility before it could hit him.

Captain Man tried to lunge at her, but she stepped back and placed the crowbar underneath Kelly's chin.

"Ah, ah, ah!" she emitted a blue flame on her hand "If you go anywhere near me, these four get it." Danger Girl glared at the boys.

She grabbed a nearby chair and threw it at Captain Man before melting it into the elevator so he gets stuck in between the chair legs.

"What are we gonna do?!" Kid Danger whisper-yelled to his trapped boss