[79] - Bad Blood Pt. II

═══════❀•°❀°•❀═══════Audrianna's POV

Audrianna's POV

"Hi, I'm so sorry to interrupt, but do you know anyone named Audrianna Manchester?"

Huh..

"If you don't mind me asking..who are you?" I questioned

"Maria Theodora."

I froze.

"One last question.. What exactly is your relationship with Audrianna Manchester?" I asked

"She's my daughter.. I've been looking for her for years and-.." she trailed off, staring at my face

"..Audrianna? Is- is that you..?" Maria walked slightly closer to me

"Mom?" I raised an eyebrow

"Audrianna..it's me, sweetie.." She suddenly threw her arms around me as I stood still, unsure of what to do or say.

"I...it's really you? I can't believe it.. It really is you." Maria continued to hug me closely as she seemed to realize that I was indeed her long-lost daughter Audrianna.

"I can't believe that my baby is back in my arms.."

I slowly but surely started to return her embrace, not knowing what to do or say in this unexpected and surreal moment.

I was overwhelmed with a mixture of emotions, including relief, joy, and disbelief.

We stayed like this for what seemed like an eternity, until Maria- well- mom, finally pulled away, still not able to believe I was truly with her.

"Wait- I am so confused.." I furrowed my eyebrows

"Oh- right, I am so sorry about that, sweetie.. let me explain.." she cleared her throat "Drex, the notorious villain.. is your father. Unless you don't know that- oh shit, did you not know?"

"No.. no, I'm well aware. And Stella Theodora is written as my mother on my birth certificate.. but I smudged something off of it and it revealed your. What's up with that?"

"Let's just say Stella is my sister. She had this husband I think his name was- uhm.." she snapped her fingers "Jay."

"Ray." I corrected

"Right- well- She had an affair with Drex and he got her pregnant. But unfortunately, during her third trimester, she got a miscarriage.. and during that time.. I was pregnant and Drex may or may not have raped me. And when she got a miscarriage, I just gave birth to you.."

I stayed silent. How am I just now learning about this?

"Stella stole you from me.. when the doctors told me you were gone, I was devastated.. I never found you or Stella ever since.."

We stayed in silence for a little while before she broke the silence.

"Hey, if you're comfortable with it, you wanna tell me about your life so I can catch up?"