[85] - Meant For Me

A/N:This chapter is gonna mainly focus on Charlly since I need to develop their relationship

A/N:This chapter is gonna mainly focus on Charlly since I need to develop their relationship. Ofc there will be Henrianna fluff aswell but ye-

═══════❀•°❀°•❀═══════
Audrianna's POV

I was hanging out with Henry in his room since I was bored and touch starved.

I was fumbling around his closet since he was talking with Piper on the phone about something.

Something caught my eye, it was a long black case that was in the shape of a guitar?

It was a bit dusty but I picked it up and flipped open the latch to reveal a black electric guitar.

I knew how to play a bit of electric guitar but the riffs of Teddy Picker was as far as I could go.

But the question was, why was this in Henry's closet?

I walked back in his room with the guitar in my hands "Hey, I found this in your closet."

His face lit up "No way, I haven't seen this thing in ages!"

"Hold up, you know how to play the electric guitar?" I gave him an impressed look

"Yeah, baby!" he played a random riff

"Since when??"

"I started playing when I was fourteen, maybe? Eventually forgot about it so it's just been laying around my closet."

"Can you play something for me pleeeeeaaaaseee?" I begged

"Nah, I don't know that much about these things-"

"Pleaaaaaaseeee???" I whined

"I- you- you know, just because you're cute and you're my girlfriend doesn't mean you get everything you want."

"Sooo.. Yes?"

Henry rolled his eyes before playing the intro to R U Mine.

I gasped "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

...

"No?"

═══════❀•°❀°•❀═══════
THIRD PERSON POV

"She's a silver linin', lone ranger ridin' through an open space! In my mind, when she's not right there beside me-" Audrianna sang as Henry played the chords of R U MINE?

"I go crazy 'cause here isn't where I wanna be! And satisfaction feels like a distant memory!"

"And I can't help myself- all I wanna ever say is, 'Are you mine?'!"

The blond stared at his girlfriend, he admired her so much and he was so happy seeing her having a fun time.

"Are you mine?" she finished the song