[82] - Family Dinner and a Baby

═══════❀•°❀°•❀═══════THIRD PERSON POV

THIRD PERSON POV

Kelly and Audrianna walk out the secret door holding katanas until Ray spotted them.

"Woah, woah, woah. Hey, hey." he stopped the two girls "Where do you two think you're going with those katanas?"

"Oh, we're gonna go whack some watermelons at Junk N' Stuff." Kelly answered innocently as Audrianna nodded beside her.

"Why?"

"Why not?" Audrianna shrugged before they both started heading to the elevator

"Hey, girls. Before you go, I think there's something I gotta tell you.."

The two girls stopped and turned around in confusion.

"Now- please don't be mad.." he slowly got off the monitor chair and approached the two girls.

"Oh God did you break something?" the blonde girl glared at him

"What?! No- no! Don't make assumptions." Ray spat out

"Okay, what do I have to do with any of this?" Kelly crossed her arms, her katana resting on the sheath behind her back

"Well.. It has something to do with your mom."

The girls gasped.

"Oh my God, you're proposing?!" the Latina's eyes went wide

"No?"

"You guys are breaking up?" Audrianna stared at him with concern

"What? No!"

"Then what?"

Ray took a deep breath, trying to prepare himself for the girl's infuriated reactions.

"I might've gotten McKenzie pregnant."

"You.. WHAT?!" Kelly yelled out, making Audrianna automatically grab the katana on her back.

The Latina was ready to jump at him before Audrianna quickly stepped in front of the girl, completely holding her back.

"KELLY, NO-"

"HOW COULD YOU?!"

"OI, HEEL! HEEL GIRL, HEEL!"

"DON'T YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SAFE SEX?!"

"OKAY, OKAY! How about I do the talking?" the blonde turned back to Ray "How could you get her pregnant?? She doesn't even know about- all this! She doesn't know that you're Captain Man, she doesn't know about the Man Cave.. How are you going to raise a child together if she doesn't know about us?"

"You're saying that I should tell her?"

"Yes! Yes of course she's saying you should tell her!" Kelly spat out