Chapter - 10

"What are you trying to say?" Jungkook asked with a slight frown. Eventhough he knew that Taehyung's words are nothing but pure and genuine he didn't like that.

"What?" Taehyung asked feeling taken aback.

"Me and Rose doesn't want your help or pity. I never ask that from you!" Jungkook again lashed out with a loud voice. Taehyung felt a bit hurt seeing how Jungkook pushed him away but nevertheless he again looked at him with a fake smile.

"I just wanted to---"

"I DON'T WANT!!STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!!" With that Jungkook walked away so fast leaving startled Taehyung alone. But he doesn't know how much Taehyung is determined to open his husband and to cure his scared hidden soul.

After a considerable amount of time Taehyung  finally found his husband on a bench in that park who is staring at the sky in a deep thought. Taehyung sadly smiled having a huge urge to help the other. He tiptoed towards Jungkook and stood facing Jungkook's back with a mischievous smile. After a small countdown in his mind Taehyung screamed near Jungkook's ear which doesn't even startle the elder a bit.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung who is now whinning with a pout in a boring unfazed face and again took his eyes towards the sky being totally unbothered about other's presence. Taehyung sulked and humped a bit which led him too to sit beside Jungkook and to engross in a deep meditation as the other.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung again mumbled hoping any reaction.

"Why?" This time Jungkook answered making Taehyung to relax his tensed shoulders with a wide smile. Talking with Jungkook is a chain of hurdles for Tae. Taking a one word out from his mouth is a huge mission nowadays.

"Thank god.." Taehyung whispered to himself only to earn a frown from Jungkook.

"This is not what we suppose to do!" Taehyung said hurriedly. It's so unpredictable where and when Jungkook is thinking to stop giving reactions. Asking everything quickly is the only solution in this condition.

"What!!?"

"This is our date!!We should spend this time together!"

"Ok!! Listen here!! This is not a date and also now we are together!"

"Ok! Listen here too!! This is our date and this is not what together means!" Jungkook rolled his eyes feeling annoyed and massaged his scalp with a frown. Frown is now a permanent thing in Jungkook's face.

"Jung----"

"Exculse mwe!" Suddenely an adorable voice is heard which has power to melt everyone's existence just with the sound. Taehyung quickly snapped his head cutting his own words only to see a barbie doll like a baby near their bench.

"Oh my godd!!! Baby!!" Taehyung sequeled happily and took the short girl onto his lap making the said girl startled. She looked here and there in fear and finally relaxed spotting her mother in the bench next to them. Taehyung beamed a knowing smile to the lady in which she too reflected signaling baby to enjoy with them. Seems like her mother is encouraging the baby to say something. Taking the cue Taehyung coughed dramatically getting the baby's attention.

"What do you want doll?" Taehyung asked noticing her busy eyes.Jungkook too stared at their interaction intensely not wanting to miss a single moment. His curved up lips is so hard to hide infront of this wholesome unit.

"There wash a ball.."

"Ball??"Taehyung looked at Jungkook who flinched after being caught up for staring and awkwardly noded asking why.