Chapter - 16

I'm so late :((

Taehyung stumbled upon on his steps because of the two , three drinks he had earlier but however managed to prevent himself from falling down. Since it's late evening already the cemetery ground is calm and not very much crowded. One by one he checked on every grave in daze mind and finally spotted the particular specified one. Being unable to hide his victorious smile because of being tipsy he let out a soft giggle but hurriedly covered his mouth by both hands.

"I n-never smi-ile wit you!" Taehyung said with a big pout and sat next to the grave. His eyes moved over the name written by a decent font and also onto the photo of the pretty girl.

"No wo-onder!! you are shoo pwetty!" Taehyung mumbled to himself feeling a bit sad and down all of a sudden.

"Looks like someone cam-me to see yo-u toda-y too huh!!?" Taehyung again said while taking the simple flower bouquet into his hand.

"Damn lucky!!" He said under his breath in the middle of eyeing the flowers.

"I hate-e you so much!!.....and I love-e you too!!" Taehyung let out a chuckle after these words.

" You gave me your heart. That's the-e reason for-r everything!" He said while staring away.

"It's better if I died instead of yo-u! Shoo many people-e miss you. It's only App-a for-r me!" Taehyung secretly wiped away the single stubborn tear came out from his eyes.

"Why you can't go away from our lives!!? IT'S STILL YOU WHO JUNGKOOK WANTS!!! IT'S HURTING ME SO MUCH!!" Taehyung suddenely screamed with a whole different emotion than earlier and hid his face in between his legs while sobbing loudly. He doesn't have a clear mindset about what he needs. The only thing he can feel about everything is pain and hurt.

"I was not like-e this before! Jungkoo-k is always like this-s. What changed during these times?" Taehyung raised up his head and questioned himself with Rose. His drunken state literally overflowed his emotions every now and then. So deep emotions that he never knew he had.

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!" Suddenely Taehyung exclaimed with widely opened eyes. He himself can't beleive this factor.

"Am-m I lov-ving him?" He mumbled not feeling sure yet panicked.

"What's wrong-g with me? This-s is not true..YAHHH!!" Tae stood up from the place and hardly tried to pull his hair out.

"No no no no...I am not-t!" He dusted his clothes while trying to prove himself that it is a lie. After all the commotions Taehyung's attention again went to the grave.

" I hate you all!!!!! Stay away-y from me!!!" With that he turned back with a satisfied smile while tiring his mind to find the way back home.

Jimin ran towards the front door upon hearing the car honk sound and waited at the door step for his brother. Seeing Jungkook alone Jimin sighed heavily gathering some tears near the corner of his eyes. Where is Taehyung? Jungkook came into the house and directly went to kitchen to drink some water. He is totally exhausted..both mentally and physically. Jimin followed him behind and waited for Jungkook to tell something,,,,any news about the younger.

"He is not at his house too. I didn't tell what happened with Mr. Kim." Jungkook muttered after finishing the whole glass while staring away. This is too much for him. Leaving his loved ones is the most scariest thing for him. Facing it to repeatedly made himself numb and tired.

"Where is he?" Jimin mumbled feeling so scared. Town is not a safe place specially at night.

"I looked for him in road and park too. I don't know where to look for more. I don't deserve him." Jungkook suddenely mumbled still not taking his eyes away from boring into the wall. His disappointment laced voice concerned Jimin and made him to come closer to younger. Seeing Jungkook's red eyes Jimin can predict how much the other is hurt by this incident. As a person who knows about Jungkook's condition very well Jimin didn't ask about it further and tried to console the younger.