Chapter - 20

I'm back!!!!! Are you guys here!!
My exams are over and now I am telling that doctor dream is quite far away hehe :)

Read previous chapters just in case you forgot the story line. I did too.

Ignore my mistakes please..It's been a long time.

Taehyung neglected the tingling sensation feeling on his palms and overflowing tears from his eyes nonstop. His red enraged but helplessness filled eyes darted towards Jungkook's side profile. He is not even facing Tae now.

"Is this what you want?" Taehyung muttered so painfully. His heart is bleeding because of Jungkook and his stupid unnecessary decisions.

"IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT??" This time Taehyung screamed while tightening his grip on Jungkook's collars. Why is he silent after all this?

"Why are you doing this to me Jungkook? Why did you want to marry me at that time? WHO AM I TO YOU?" Tae let those words in between his sobbing after taking few deep breathes up. Jungkook is the person he is loving. He wants Jungkook now,,,,more than anyone else.

Because of Jungkook's silent reply Taehyung thought to continue. He wants to tell Jungkook how he feels. He wants Jungkook to know what he is doing to him knowingly or unknowingly.

"If you want you marry me. If you don't want you just divorce me. What is this huh? Am I an actor in your drama? This is my life Jungkook!!" Tae wiped his tear stained face hurriedly and again faced the latter.

"I also have a set of emotions and feelings. I also have dreams and desires. You are not even bother to ask me. Why..Just why?" Taehyung stared at Jungkook's face which is stiff and numb as always. He wondered whether Jimin lied to him about being Jungkook's crush at that time.

"Can't you see I am trying Jungkook?" He mumbled under his breathe expecting a little push or motivation to continue. He is so tired of carrying their relationship alone. Just the thought of Jungkook giving him divorce papers teared him apart.

Taehyung leaned more towards Jungkook and cupped his face. However Jungkook managed to keep his eyes away from Tae's vicinity. He is not that strong in these type of situations.

"Just tell me..Tell me how are you feeling. Just let it out Jungkook! I'm here to hold you! Just do that for us. We can do this together!" Taehyung muttered in such a soothing voice despite of nervous and fear engulfing him.

He can't withstand rejections specially from Jungkook. Taehyung waited looking at his face. Suddenly a tear rolled down on Jungkook's cheeks. Taehyung's heartbeat increased at the sight loosening his hands on Jungkook's face too. He took two three steps back feeling guilty. He felt so wrong for cornering and forcing Jungkook. He should not do that as a person who knows Jungkook's condition.

Taehyung turned back and pulled his hair out feeling so angry. He should take this slow. Seeing divorce and Jungkook's and his name together did something to him shutting his all senses. He didn't mean to slap and scream. Out of nowhere he heard a soft mumble from behind. Tae gulped hard before turning back.

"It..It---It hurts-s!" Jungkook mumbled still setting his eyes on floor when Taehyung turned towards him. Suddenly Jungkook's breathing pattern went abnormal making Tae to run towards him. As soon as Taehyung approached Jungkook sat on the floor followed by his husband too. Jungkook pulled Taehyung towards him and hid his face in his favourite spot.

Then he began to wail loudly and painfully bringing tears to Tae's eyes too. Everytime Jungkook cries he is trying to keep it secretive by hiding in dark or in Tae's embrace. Seems like Jungkook's condition is somewhat complex. He is even scared to cry. Taehyung wrapped his arms tightly while placing numerous kisses on Jungkook's head praying to fly away this pain quickly.

When Taehyung opened his eyes from the short nap the room is empty. There's no any trace about Jungkook there. He sat on the bed and wondered whether Jungkook carried him to the bed. He sighed heavily upon the previous incident. He never wanted to worry Jungkook. He didn't mean to upset him. Tae opened the drawer with a visible sad pout and stood up to leave the room with the cream he picked up to apply on Jungkook's cheeks. He knows about his strength. There must be a mark on Jungkook's cheeks for sure.

"What happened? Who did that?" Jimin asked while holding Jungkook's chin and turning his face here and there per his wish. Knitted eyebrows shows his concern and anger towards the incident.

"Taehyung and me----"

"Taehyung slapped you!!?" Jimin asked with big wide eyes. He told Taehyung about Jungkook's condition. Then why? Feeling slightly disappointed Jimin again asked

"What did you do this time?" Neglecting the question Jungkook took a sip from his tea while staring at the sky. Jungkook's favourite place in the house is this balcony. He had first kiss with Taehyung also here.

"Tell me!! I know that you are so good at doing stupid things. What's it this time?"

"I ...I gave him divorce---"

"OH!! You deserve this!!"

"Hyung.."

"If I am Taehyung it's been a long time since I left you." Jungkook remained silent maintaining his poker face. He knows that he doesn't deserve his husband.

"Kookie! I wanna tell you something!" Suddenly Jimin's aura changed 180° with a sheepish smile.

"What?" Jungkook asked nervously. He is not feeling so good about this.

" I told Taehyung everything!"

"Everything means..."

"Just everything....all the things he should know."

"Did you tell him about my..mmm..my..."

"Yeah! There's no way you will tell that to him right!?"

"HYUNGGG!!!"

"Don't scream duh! I did the best thing! We can't keep him in dark!"

"But you should have tell me about this first!"

"I told you hundreds of times but you declined it everytime. Nothing's going to be wrong now Jungkook."

"NOO!! I DON'T LIKE THIS!!"

"WHY!!"

"HE WILL THINK that I am a weirdo."

"You know about Tae? He never think like that!"

" NOO!!NOW he will get enough of me! He will feel pity and disgust towards me---"

"Just tell it Jungkook! You want to have a good impression, personality infront of him. You want him to feel love and proud about you. You want to appear strong and perfect infront of him!"

"............"

"But his definition for lover is different Kook!" Two brothers held a long eye contact until a mischievous coughing sound heard from behind.

Jungkook looked at Tae who is grinning as he seen a ghost and Jimin with a proud smirk.

"Does that 'he' means me?" Taehyung asked while walking towards them. He stood closer to bewildered Jungkook and winked at Jimin.

"Oops! Couple time!" With that Jimin left the scene giving space for Jungkook and Taehyung in the balcony.

✒️JoWoo

Hope you all will enjoyy

Stay tuned for next chapter...

Lots of love for u all ❤️❤️