Chapter - 18

Your naughty author who is so late to update is here🙄👀

"It's you duh!!" Jimin exclaimed loudly which followed by a soft giggle afterwards. Taehyung's face first turned into a confused one and next to a shocked one with big eyes.

"What are you talking hyung!! Tell me who is he?" Taehyung whinned a little showing his disapproval for any teasing. This matter is so serious for him. Apart from Rose was there another one with Jungkook? Taehyung can't help but had to accept it as his husband is too handsome for this.

"Seriously it's you..Jungkook's first real love I guess!"

"Wha??Hyunggg..Just stop this!! There's no chance for something---"

"Beleive me bear! He really loves you ..since two years I think!" Jimin muttered after thinking for a while. Taehyung's face suddenely turned into a dark shade of red colour just by hearing those words in one sentence.

When we kept every mess aside Jungkook is the person Taehyung loving right now. Goosebumps appeared in his skin with accelerating heart beat leaving him completely speechless.Taehyung can't beleive this. His lips are trying to come into a curve which is controlling hardly by Tae right now. He looks so flustered. Every moment he spent with Jungkook flowed into his mind making shudders every now and then. He felt so amused and pampered. Just think! The cold Ceo who is not so good with words proposed to his two year's one sided love and Taehyung being that main character.

"Is this what it called blushing?" Jimin asked with a smirk plastered on his face. Taehyung sheepingly smiled while biting his lips not knowing what to say or do. Jimin literally landed a whole mountain on him just from the start. Taehyung puffed some air out feeling that his body itself getting excited  gradually. His whole body is ice cold with the news and now can't help but pop up a sudden urge to see Jungkook. There's so many questions left unanswered in this regard but Taehyung likes to enjoy this first. Love is a whole new thing for Tae. Just to hear that he is someone's special one since a long time made his heart go boom boom. This is a whole different emotion.

"Earth to Tae!!!" Jimin screamed loudly finally getting the attention from the pink cheeked boy.

"W-why?" Taehyung asked with a pout. Without saying anything Jimin rolled his eyes seeing the adorable face of younger. No wonder why Jungkook fell for this fluffball at first sight.

"Hyung.."

"Mmm.."

"But I didn't know you guys back then.."

"But we know~~~"

"Just how? and why did he named me as Dewdrop?" Taehyung asked while playing with his fingers feeling so shy. He is just curious about the second question.

"Well!! All three of us came to your college for a survey and Jungkook saw you there for the first time on that day! For the second one..we didn't know your name back then! That's why duh!!" Taehyung frowned with the answer he got. This is not what he wanted to hear.

"If you want to know why the name is dewdrop you should ask from Jungkook. That name is given by him!" Jimin said understanding what other wanted.

"Those times are very precious. We were so so happy. Everything went so good..so better than good!" Jimin whispered out remembering those days.

"It's good that you are short hyung! See!! Noone can recognize you as an elder. You looked like same age!" Jungkook muttered staring away with a lip tight teasing smile. Jimin being Jimin whinned like a baby and scooted closer to Rose.