Chapter - 24

Heyy!!! I'm backkkk❤️
Hope you all had a fun dayyyy...

"I don't know..Aishhh!! Did he have a clock in his home?" Jin screamed being unable to keep it in. All of them are now waiting for Namjoon since an hour in the parking lot near airport. Fortunately they still have some time left for flight but the shopping session had to be cancelled.

"Do you remeber that trip to water park?" Hobi asked suddenely.

"What's that scene?" Taehyung jumped in the middle feeling so curious.

"We went there at night as Namjoon hyung was late by four hours!!" Jimin exclaimed reminding the weight of this situation.Taehyung gulped in fear. This time he will come a little early right!?

Slowly Taehyung's eyes laid on his husband who is staring afar not even joining the talks. Seems like he is in a deep thought. Taehyung wrapped his slender arm around Jungkook's and leaned towards him. Jungkook slightly flinched at the contact and after seeing the intruder he frowned to hide his blush. Taehyung mischievously giggled due to reaction thinking whether this is a right choice.

Jungkook always hurted himself by prisoning himself in a same cycle of memories and thoughts. He wanted to break it. He wants to change Jungkook's thinking pattern. He wants Jungkook to see everything in a different angle after this change. He wants to lower the weight Jungkook carrying since an year now.

Meanwhile Jungkook too engrossed in his own thoughts. Going on a trip and spending time happily sounds like something that doesn't meant for him. He doesn't know whether it's alright to have this type of relaxing time after hurting and loosing his loved ones. He is feeling guilty. Everytime he is feeling light hearted it reminds him about his deed and their talks. He is not the one who should enjoy. He should be punished. He should never be happy. Suddenely he heard Taehyung's voice in tiny.

"Don't overthink!" Taehyung muttered looking directly at his eyes with a cute smile making Jungkook awe at the sight. Jungkook's best choice ever is Taehyung,,,,,for sure.

"Finally!!!!" Jin's voice literally echoed throughout the area taking Jungkook's attention too.

"Am I late?" Namjoon asked hastily while gulping hard. He is not that------

"DON'T MAKE ME START YOU DUMBO!!" Jin again screamed making others to act like they didn't come here with that dude. However they made it into the flight safely with fuming Jin and sat on the respective seats. Taehyung got the window seat as per his wish and Jungkook sat next to him. Jimin too joined the couple while sitting next to his brother. As soon as the journey started Taehyung fell asleep making Jungkook giggle in secret.

He saw how much Taehyung was excited for this trip yesterday night. More you are excited the day before more chance for you to fall asleep in the trip. He softly pulled Taehyung's head towards his shoulder and placed it there making his husband extra comfy. Jungkook can't help but peppered numerous kisses on Tae's exposed forehead. How much he love this adorable bean? How much he wanted to say it loud? His mind slowly drifted to the moment when Taehyung got to know that they are going the trip. A pink blush crept onto his cheeks making Jimin smirk in tiny.

"Why are you taking a leave?" Taehyung asked making Jungkook jump in place. He turned off the call and looked at his husband still laying on the bed.

"When did you wake up?"

"Now!"

"Oh!"

"Why?" For whatever the reason Taehyung is looking so dangerous making Jungkook feel so tiny.

"Because we are going that trip--"Jungkook muttered ignoring Tae's eyes but suddenely Taehyung jumped onto him out of nowhere.