Chapter - 27

Back with an update!! ✒️😉

"What about the reward?" Drake said with a smirk. By this time Taehyung's smile also vanished to the thin air with this guy's annoying presence. He tried so many times to prevent Jungkook from challenging but ended up doing the same thing. Everytime this drake guy pulled out a lame joke Jungkook becomes so furious and takes everything personal.

Therefore three of them are now in a PC cafe. Near Jungkook it's only Taehyung while near Drake there's a bunch of guys enjoying the incident way too much. Taehyung felt like crying. He just wants to spend some time with his husband.

"You guys have no idea right!!?" He again said badly wanting to announce his precious idea. Taehyung and Jungkook looked at him lifeless giving space for him to mutter

"A kiss from this beautiful guy!". The pointed finger towards Taehyung literally provoke Jungkook to the core. He instantly came front with tightened fist and wanted to punch but before that Drake again had something to say.

"Calm down bro!! Only a kiss on cheek!!"

" You're so disgusting! Do you even have a brain? I AM MARRIED!"

"That's why I asked from your husband!?" He said as an answer for Tae's question. Jungkook walked closer to Drake mumbled

"You don't know with whom you are messing!" With that the game began in the middle of lots of hootings and cheers.

The game prevailed for an hour to the point Taehyung doze off out of boredom. At first he was so angry and wanted Jungkook to win no matter what. Therefore he cheered the latter with all of his efforts but this competition is way too long.

So Taehyung sat near Jungkook and whinned. He knows that Jungkook will win for sure or else will kill that guy before he get the kiss. Third quater of the game is over with a brief interval. Jungkook turned towards Taehyung and smiled. That smile is so different. It feels so fresh and new. It feels like a smile Jungkook flashed after being bottled up for a long time. Taehyung too unconsciously smiled with the latter feeling lively.

"Is it closer to end?"

"Why?" Jungkook uttered in a cold voice despite of wide smile.

"I want to give a kiss to Drake!" Taehyung said teasingly while batting his eyelashes.

"Not as long as I live!" Jungkook said with a little frown.

"So shut up!" Jungkook whispered and booped on Tae's nose before turning towards the screen. Taehyung froze at the spot. Jungkook looks so different seriously. Seems like something happened inside the bathroom which made him to have more brain cells. He likes this version of Jungkook. He likes to see Jungkook talk and smile without any worry.

"OHHHHH!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Taehyung alone screamed after Jungkook's victory making the other so shy and embarrassed. Drake looked down not even having any gut to face making Taehyung smirk internally. He gave a smoochy kiss on Jungkook's cheek and went out of the cafe per Jungkook's instructions. Before that he called Drake and said

"It's nice to meet you!" in a more dramatic way. After Taehyung left Jungkook went closer to defeated guy and muttered

"I am Jeon Jungkook! Someone like you can't even understand what's my aura is!"

"I accept that broo!"

"Is it over?" Jungkook stood up from the chair and asked from Taehyung who is carrying a bunch of clothes around his hands and neck too. Jungkook ran closer to him and took part of it revealing messy haired pouting Taehyung.