Chapter - 29

More like a filler.....

"Taeeee....."Taehyung again closed his ear by a pillow and turned other side.

"You can't ignore me ahhh..."Jungkook again whinned for the nth time and tried to turn Taehyung back to his side. As his attempts are clearly defeating Jungkook stood up and ran around the bed only to jump onto mattress from the side where Taehyung is sleeping. He caged Tae into a tight hug and mumbled

"Wake up baby!" Being unable to withstand anymore Taehyung opened his one eye and showed a thumb up. Jungkook smiled widely seeing it and placed a smoochy kiss on his cheeks.

"Come out! I saw this tatto shop there when we went out. There was some tattoo stickers too. We can buy them and have a funn!!" Jungkook happily explained his plan and tried to straighten Tae's back.

"I'll come Jungkook! You can go to downstairs."

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked looking at Tae's still closed eyes.

"Yeah!" Taehyung forcibly let out those words with a thumb up and sighed after Jungkook left the room. Jungkook is way more free spirited and care free now. Taehyung can't match that energy level,,,seriously.

Eventhough it's hard to cooperate with Jungkook he loves to see that bunny smile and tiny little attempts. Everything is making Taehyung falls in love with Jungkook even more.

"Run fast old man!! They will have fun without us!!!" Taehyung screamed as a big deal making Jungkook chuckle. Actually they were a bit late at the tattoo shop and his hyungs already left to beach in order to own the net first. They planned to play volleyball there. Taehyung is running his whole soul out on the sand while Jungkook calmly walked behind him.

"JIN HYUNG!!!!!!!" Taehyung waved his hand from afar spotting the elder under an umbrella. Jin too reacted to the wave and signaled them to come fast. Taehyung took laughing Jungkook's hand and ran towards the scene with his whole strength. Why Jungkook can't understand the weight of this situation? What if hyungs already had fun and  wants to go home by this time?

Taehyung directly ran towards the net where all the hyungs except Jin hyung present while Jungkook came towards Jin and dropped his belongings down there.

"Aren't you coming hyung?" Jungkook asked from Jin who is busy applying sunscreen on his hands.

"I can't put my skin in danger. You guys go and enjoy. At least one person should remain as a human at the end of the day." Feeling so confused with Jin's attitude Jungkook walked towards the gang who are in a heated conversation. Taehyung is having the ball and he is so busy in the arguement while looking so tiny. Too cute for Jungkook's heart.

"We can divide as 3:3 as Jin hyung is not coming!" Suga said.

"Why are you repeating the same thing?" Jimin deadpanned but Yoongi remained unbothered.

"Why are you guys changing the point always? Don't you like the names of the groups?" Taehyung screamed. It was a total mess right now.

"Can you tell those names again Taehyung?" Namjoon calmly asked seeing Jungkook's approach.

"Me, Jungkook and Jimin hyung..Our name is one home and you guys are different homes!"

"What type of name is that?" Yoongi asked with his hooded eyes.

"Why? It's easy. We're living in one home and you guys are---"

"Tae! Can't we be more creative?" Hobi asked with pleading eyes.