Chapter -25

I was on a trip on last four days. So sorry for the inconvenience. I just came home today.

Let me gift you all an update 😘❤️

"Best friends to lovers is the worst. In the end you will loose the both!" With the Jungkook's sudden statement everyone went silent and secretly stared at each other. Taehyung looked at Jungkook who seems so unaffected and gulped while looking down. He doesn't want to hurt Jungkook in this process. Out of nowhere Namjoon coughed and asked

"Is our gaming room still there?" washing away the awkwardness. All of them just want to keep Jungkook away from dark thoughts but indeed this question doesn't help at all.

"Oh yeah!! Remember those days! We literally lived there!" Jimin loudly muttered while side eyeing his brother. Their past is not a thing to repent after reminding. Jimin wants Jungkook to feel it too. He wants him to have positive thoughts. Taehyung again timidly looked up at Jungkook and saw his wavering eyes. Seems like he is a bit affected by this talk.

"I really miss those times! I didn't even play after a long time." Jin said purely feeling sad for missing their moments together. They really had the best time together.

"It's such a shame!" Hobi too confirmed Jin's thought making Jungkook look down. Taehyung stared at hyungs and shaked his head feeling Jungkook's discomfort. According to what psychastrict said they can try to take Jungkook's feelings out indirectly no matter whether they are sad or happy. It's not like Jungkook is diseased. He is having a trauma which doesn't even let him express himself.

"Jungkook can't even play properly those days. We were just pampering him!" Yoongi said with glistening eyes remembering how Jungkook looked so offended on those days with these types of statements.

"He even pouted to win over us!" Hobi said cheerfully.

"I want to see him like that!" Taehyung nearly whispered directly looking at Jungkook who is facing down. A lone tear escaped from his eyes seeing how much of the pain his love is going through. The sight of Jungkook's wobbling lips and watery eyes made  Taehyung  to postpone their mission. They surely can't force Jungkook in this matter.

"You guys are really going!!?" Taehyung whinned loudly as the first thing of the day making others cooed at the adorable sight.

"You can come with us Tae! That iceberg can stay in the room!" Jimin said before throwing a frown at his brother.

"But he wants to stay with mE in the RoOM!" Taehyung uttered dramatically earning a train of giggles from Jimin.

"Leggoooooo!!" Jin literally jumped out from the room making Jungkook who is scrolling nothing on the phone flinched too.

"Stay safe from that devil Tae!" Namjoon said seriously and left the house after being attacked by an eyeroll from Jungkook. Like that everyone left the rest house making Taehyung sigh at the end. He desparately wanted to go shopping too. What's the use of that trip without even buying a hair pin from that journey?That's Taehyung's style.

Taehyung turned back and saw Jungkook who is sitting on the couch unfazed. He went away from that place not knowing what to do. Jungkook gulped feeling disappointed about himself after witnessing Tae's sad and gloomy eyes. It's kind of that regretting emotion you felt after saying something you doesn't want but can't take that back again.

As per his words Jungkook stayed in his room all these time not having any idea about where his husband is. However he can gurantee that he is inside the house due to constant hums and murmuring of songs. After taking courage Jungkook came out of the room busying his eyes to see where Tae is. Due to a questionable smell Jungkook walked towards the kitchen only to see Taehyung who is fully focused on a youtube video while frying something on the pan.