Chapter -12

So sorry for the late babies 😭😭..Your authornim was seriously ill during last days..

"Where's Jimin?" Taehyung asked while scratching back of his neck after pulling himself out from the shock. The picture of Jungkook he earlier saw is something to treasure for a whole life for Taehyung. He looked so domestic and lively.

"He went out!" Jungkook muttered in the same plain voice while keeping the popcorn ball on stool. Taehyung took some moment to move his eyes around the living room only to panick suddenely.

"Where's Mrs. Lim?"

"She also went out!" Jungkook said monotonously while picking something from netflix. Taehyung's breathe hitched at the statement in which he literally ran towards Jungkook.

"That means we are all alone tonight!!" Taehyung again asked with big eyes to certify the condition.

"Yeah!" Jungkook said with a trace of smirk which went unnoticed by stressed out Taehyung.

"OH MY GODD!!WE ARE IN DANGER!" Taehyung screamed while holding onto Jungkook tightly.

"What?"

"I mean---what if a thief or murderer or someone dangerous came---"

"Are you--for real?" Jungkook asked feeling a bit taken aback. He never knew Taehyung is this much dramatic.

"Did you close the gate?"Taehyung suddenely asked after a brief silence.

"Oh! I forgot---"Jungkook stood up to go to close it but before anything Taehyung blocked his path by stretching his hands. Tae's face is much more serious for this.

"Don't go now!" He said. Frustrated Jungkook and scared Taehyung stared at each other for certain minutes. During that sullen silence suddenely someone banged on the door oh so loudly. Taehyung jumped in place and walked towards Jungkook hurriedly.Jungkook looked at Tae in disbelief and took steps to open the door.

"Don't go!!" Taehyung whispered which made him look so cute all of a sudden. Literally being unable to take his eyes away from the adorable sight despite of the chaotic situation Jungkook stared at Taehyung until the other hardly smacked on his chest.

"Where were you?" Taehyung whisper yelled with an angry pout.

"What are you telling me to do now huh!?" Jungkook asked sternly with a slight frown.

"Let's go out from back door!...and then we can check who is---"

"What's wrong with you Taehyung? This can be someone we know!!"

"And also can be someone we don't know!!"

"How you got these imagines huh!!?" Jungkook asked massaging his scalp. He has so many plans for the night.

"My aunty got robbed like this you dumbo!!" Taehyung angrily splattered and hurriedly walked towards the kitchen.

"Where are you going now?" Jungkook asked looking at the leaving figure.

"To do my plan!" Taehyung muttered. Apart from Tae's unfocused eyes and trembling fingers Taehyung looks so confident. He looks like a fighter. Indeed he is a fighter. First he fought for his life and now for his marriage. This is not much of a deal. After giving a one last glance at the sofa Jungkook too followed Taehyung behind.

Taehyung tiptoed with his tightly glued lips while particularly making himself a part of the wall. Behind Taehyung there's Jungkook who is casually walking with a rod which forced by Taehyung to carry on. Jungkook awkwardly looked at Taehyung who is overreacting for sure. Normally Jungkook gets pissed off with this kind of behaviour. But today with Taehyung he is feeling quite light and happy which he doesn't want to accept.