Chapter - 22

I'm back here!!!!! Hehe🙂❤️

Ur constant support made me to update everyday..
Hope u all will enjoy...

"Did you close the back door?" Jimin asked while looking out from the shutter.

"I didn't!!" Taehyung said while eyeing Jungkook who is driving with a monotonous frown on his face.

"I told you duh!!" Jimin screamed.

"When?"

"Mmm..Ooppsss..I told it in my head I guess!" Jimin muttered with a sheepish smile. Taehyung rolled his eyes and again stole a glance from his handsome husband.

"I did!" Jungkook suddenly splattered out of nowhere panicking Tae too in the process.

"That's my bro!" Jimin uttered and went back to his spacing out like nothing happened.

Seeing Jungkook's trembling fingers and quivering lips Taehyung placed his hand and wrapped his fingers around his free hand. Due to foreign touch Jungkook gasped a little but after got a sight of tangled arm he felt flustered. He looked at Taehyung's face which decorated with a knowing smile and tried so hard to not to react.

"I'm here!" Taehyung mumbled and tightened the grip making it so hard for him to bear up. He is scared of this warmth and assurance. He is scared to open up.

"I miss my Yoongi in these moments!" A soft mumble heard from the back seat making Jungkook to take his hand out. Taehyung glared at Jimin and thought to yell but the urge to know the tea increases making him to ask

" What's that Yoongi scene?"

"What??"

"Ohhh!! You are playing like this now huh!"

"What are you talking? I didn't say anything!" Taehyung humped a little and turned front with an adorable pout. He also wants to know about it. The sight of Taehyung's cute betrayed expression made Jungkook laugh a little without himself knowing.

When Taehyung tried to steal a glance he shocked to the core seeing the curved up lips. Soon that confusion replaced with serenity increasing his greedy to see Jungkook more like this. He will heal his husband soon,,,,for sure.

As soon as car parked at the side of the road Jimin got off with the flower bouquet. Taehyung looked at Jungkook who is almost pale and lifeless on the driving seat and muttered

"Let's go!" With the Jungkook's silent reply Taehyung too came out only to see panicked Jimin.

"Is he okay?" He asked as soon as he saw Tae. Taehyung shaked his head unwillingly and bit his lips. This step is hard but wants to complete to go ahead.

"On that d-day when you-u planned that dat-te with Kookie he-e didn't come out-t from car. He never visited-d Rose's grave-e! I'm scared!" Taehyung soon engulfed Jimin in a big hug being unable to see his tear filled messy face. Jimin's muffled voice continued to blabber up making some sense to Tae how much this situation is heavy.

"I can't-t see them distant like-e this! They were never serious and apart like-e this!"

"To heal we have to treat the wound hyung! Everything will go on right path!" Taehyung breathed out mostly to assure himself.

Taehyung knocked on the glass near driver's seat only to earn a glare and frown from Jungkook. He still didn't come out from the car. Jungkook diverted his eyes away from Tae's figure who is standing outside the car making Tae to hit on glass nonstop like a madman. Taehyung saw the way Jungkook sighed and melted into seat before lowering the glass. At the end of the day everything is for his own good right!?

"Come out Jungkook!" Tae muttered.

"You two go! I will come on another day!"

" You're her friend! Not me!"

"I didn't want to come here!YOU WANTED TO!!"

"Jungkook!!!"

"........"

"Jungkook!!"

".........." Taehyung cupped Jungkook's cheeks forcibly and made him face his eyes. He can clearly see the vulnerability.

"She will be so mad to get to know that you left like this without even seeing her!" Jungkook's eyes instantly filled up with tears. Not being able to bear up the eye contact he tried to free his face from Tae's hold but he is way more stubborn to let go.

"I don't know what happened but whatever the end, the story of Jungkook and Rose is very beautiful. I know that! Don't ruin it Jungkook!" Taehyung gave out those words making his feelings numb. This is not a time for his jealousy. His love is more stronger than anyother feeling. He gotta do this for Jungkook.

"She maybe waiting for you since a long time!" As soon as those words muttered Jungkook came out of the car and took a heavy breathe. He interwined his fingers with Taehyung's and tightened the grip. He closed his eyes and gulped before taking slow steps towards the grave without breaking their tangled hands.

Jimin stood up after placing the bouquet and flashed a sad smile to Taehyung. Jungkook just stared at Rose's photo with blank eyes making it easy for Tae to remove his hand. With Jimin Taehyung moved out from the area giving space to Jungkook. He can understand very well that Jungkook is uncomfortable with his phobia to be surrounded by many.

As soon as they came towards the car two,three tears came out from Tae's eyes which made it worsened seeing wailing Jungkook near the grave from afar. This is so hard for Tae too. How can he heal his husband who was hurt by his dead girlfriend? Soon Jimin caged Tae into a tight hug mumbling

"You're the strongest I ever saw Tae!" Taehyung will never be empty handed at the end right!!?

"Let's go!" Taehyung mumbled in tiny after placing his hand on Jungkook's shoulder. It's been an hour since they came and it's better to leave now. Without giving a glance at Tae's swallowed eyes and red nose Jungkook literally ran away and got into the car hastily leaving his husband behind. Taehyung spared one last glance at the grave having blurry flashbacks of he coming here after being drunk and walked towards the car. He has nothing to talk with Rose. He is doing this everything purely for Jungkook only.

The car ride is too silent and noone even dared to break it. Lots of sighs can be heard from time to time indicating their heavy mindsets. All of them are spaced out with their own emotions. Their glistening eyes is more than enough to understand the weight of the incident. By this journey Taehyung understood one thing .There's something serious happened between Jungkook and Rose.

"He doesn't like this!" Jin said while sitting on the sofa.

"It's true though! He rarely responds to our calls too." Hobi said with a sad smile.

" We all can understand why. That's the reason we are staying far away from him." Namjoon stated getting nods from everyone.

"But we can't leave him like this. I want help from you all!" Taehyung said with a pout.

"Why we huh!?" Yoongi asked while rubbing his neck still sending daggers from his eyes. Taehyung flashed a fake smile remembering the past incident and turned towards Jin.

"You guys know their relationship the most! Jungkook really loves you all. We can help him!" He said and signaled Jimin for any help.

"LET'S BRING BACK OUR OLD KOOKIE!!" Jimin screamed and suddenely the door opened revealing the main star of the discussion.

✒️JoWoo

Hope u all are leading a very happy life ❤️😘
Ignore my mistakes and stay tuned for more