Chapter 18

The doctor and the nurse were terrified. There's never been anything like this at this hospital. They notified the hospital director and security immediately. They started checking the surveillance, but there was nothing on the cameras. There was no one outside the hospital staff to enter the room. The doctor knows that the most difficult task is ahead of her – to inform Kıvılcım and Omer about the situation.

Meanwhile, Kıvılcım was asleep. Omer was sitting next to her the whole time. He couldn't stop looking at her. He was very happy. Metehan called him to ask how Kıvılcım was feeling. Everyone was in a wonderful mood now because of the birth of little Ali. From the whole event, Alev decided to prepare a welcome for them. Together with Metehan, Cimen, Sonmez and Doga, she began to hang different kinds of decorations – balloons, streamers, inscriptions. She wanted Kıvılcım and Omer to remember this moment for the rest of their lives.

After a long conversation, the doctor and the director of the hospital went to the room where Kıvılcım and Omer are. They went inside and looked at them. Omer got up and woke Kıvılcım.

Doctor: We need to talk.

Omer: Something happened?

Omer and Kıvılcım looked at them. Their faces looked like someone had just been killed. The director of the hospital swallowed and started talking.

Director: Your son... has disappeared.

Kıvılcım: Sorry?

She started laughing. She didn't believe what the man said.

Omer: What are you saying?

Doctor: Your child has been kidnapped from the hospital. We don't know who did it. We also don't know where it is now.

Omer turned pale. Kıvılcım understood that it was really happening, that it was not a dream, that it was not a joke. Tears began to flow into her eyes. She quickly got out of bed and ran towards the door. The doctor and the hospital director stopped her. Kıvılcım started crying and screaming. She fell to her knees. Omer walked up to her and hugged her. He started crying, too. He couldn't believe something like this happened to them. Kıvılcım began to struggle, Omer did not allow her to move. The doctor went to the cabinet and took the sedative out of it. She handed it to Kıvılcım to calm her down. The whole situation could end badly for her, she could lose her food and be unable to feed her baby. When the drug started to work, they moved her to bed, where she fell asleep. The doctor and the hospital director told to Omer everything they knew.

The police came to the hospital. First, they talked to the doctor, the nurse who was on duty at the time, and the director of the hospital. Then they went to Omer and Kıvılcım. They started asking them questions. They were trying to figure out what might be the cause of their son's kidnapping. The last question they asked was 'do you have enemies or people who want to hurt you?'. Omer pondered the question. On the one hand, it could be Fatih, but he's in psychiatric treatment. Cemal Kartal on the other. A man who's been trying to destroy it for a long time. After a moment of reflection, he told the police there was no such person. The cops wrote down everything they said and left. Kıvılıcm had tears in her eyes all the time. Omer suffered greatly for their son's disappearance, but also for his wife's suffering. He grabbed her hand and kissed her forehead.

Omer: I'll find our son, I promise.

Kıvılcım: I can't believe this is really happening. I feel like I'm losing my breath.

Omer: Darling, I'm with you. Go to sleep. I'll take care of everything.

Kıvılcım: Do you know who did this? The doctor said there's nothing on cameras.