Chapter 27

Weeks passed. Fatih's case is over. Omer got rid of him once and for all. Fatih got a lot of money. He realized that life was never coming back, and Doga didn't love him. He found the girl he fell in love with. They are happy together and live in Italy. Kerem has decided to propose to Doga and they plan to marry soon. They're happy with each other. Cemre started calling him dad. Doga feels happy and safe with him. It's the first time she's trusted someone like that.

Omer and Kıvılcım are preparing to renew their marriage. They're both excited. Their first marriage was without a family. It was just them and a few people from the consulate. Now they want the whole family to enjoy their happiness. They want this event to be special. The whole family helps them organize the wedding, but in especially Alev and Umut. Sonmez, Sevilay and Mustafa declared their help in preparing the food. Mustafa decided to bake a cake.

Kıvılcım thought about the wedding dress and decided to wear a wedding dress. He wants to surprise Omer. She decided to choose her own dress. She didn't want anyone to see her in a dress before she got married. It's supposed to be something special. Although Cimen, Doga and Alev insisted, she still refused. At the request of Kıvılcım and Omer, the whole decoration is to be white. Their wedding will take place in a wooden place. Inside there will be hanging lamps, along with bouquets of white flowers. On the table there will be golden plates, golden cutlery, rose-scented candles, crystal glasses, and in the middle will be arranged a small bouquet of roses.

Omer: And what do you think of this place?

Kıvılcım: It looks beautiful.

Omer: A few more days.

Kıvılcım: I can't wait. [she smiled]

Omer: Me, too. [he smiled]

He grabbed her by the waist. Their noses were touching. They looked into each other's eyes. He kissed her on the lips. She returned the kiss. They kissed passionately for a while. Kıvılcım put her hand around his neck. They couldn't get away from each other. That moment was interrupted by Alev.

Alev: Oh, sorry. I don't look.

She covered the eyes by the hand.

Omer: Alev, why don't you say that you're going?

Alev: Hmm, brother-in-law. Next time I'll remember that you two will be kiss.

Omer: I'm kidding.

They laughed.

Kıvılcım: What's up, Alev?

Alev: Everything is ready now. If you like, you can go and see.

Omer: No need. We see everything. It looks perfect.

Kıvılcım: It's beautiful.

Alev: I'm glad. In that case, in three days, you're getting remarried.

Omer looked at Kıvılcım and smiled.

Omer: Exactly.

Alev: I leave you. Bye!

Omer: Bye!

Kıvılcım: See You!

Omer: So what did we end up with?

Kıvılcım: Ya, Omer ... [she smile]

Omer: What? We're gonna take Ali to your mom and we're gonna go somewhere.

Kıvılcım: It's not appropriate this before the wedding.

Omer: And you say that?

Kıvılcım: Yes.

Omer [flirty voice]: I think Mrs. Kıvılcım forgot that she is my wife.