Another Rebellion Attack

3 days later -

Rebel suspected something immediately when I could do nothing but chores with an idiotic smile, but she would just scoff and continue with her tasks.

1 week later -

It was obvious something was gonna happen soon. Since I was so special to the rebels and people of the city, being the Miracle Maiden and all that, there was guard by my door every day until evening when Knucks or Rebel came back home.

I swear, Knucks should just live with us at this point, plus he sleeps on the couch each time!

A two weeks go by -

I keep hearing Rebel and Knucks talking about their new additions to the revolution...it's scary. The revolution is coming and it's coming quicker than I thought it would.

I haven't seen Nine since he gave me the promise ring. Knucks asked me about it, but I said I found it last time I snuck out...lies.

The next day -

It's been chaotic outside. So many people are coming in and out of the medical room. Too many to count, my only guess is that the revolution started today. I questioned every patient I tended to trying to find out information about the current status of the outside world. Any news about Sonic...and Nine.

Some couldn't say because of strict orders while others told me not caring anymore.

"Ah, the fox and hedgehog...yes, they were there." A boy around my age began to tell me. His entire left side had glass shards from an explosion. I thought the minimum was 17 not 15 years old...I guess that changed once the revolution started cooking up.

The red fox looked at me with strength as he told his story, "We made it so close...but yet so far. The Heroic Sonic helped us a ton until the dreaded fox got in the way and took that hedgehog off in his airship."

The other world... I didn't share any emotions. I kept my eyes focused on his wounds, then another soldier added, "Luckily he came back though! If not we would've been toast! HA!" Sadly, the turtle choked on his blood before he could laugh anymore.

This is tough. I want to see what's going on. See if Knucks and Rebel were alright. If Sonic and Nine were fine. But no. I have to stay here and do my part, there is no place for me up there. My place is down here to tend to everyone.

More patients rushed in as the ruckus began to die down. I quickly left my position to examine them...and integrate them. Everyone kept talking about Nine like some treacherous fox and praised Sonic for his heroic antics. And that really ticked me off. I can't clear Nine's name for nothin'!

In the end, Nine got captured by the Chaos Council with the prism shard. Sonic disappeared again...what's new?