Epilogue

A calm summer breeze passed by the group of friends lazing about on the beach. The blue hedgehog darted from conversation to conversation. Amy, tired of his act, stuck out her leg causing him to fall, "Sonic! It's a picnic! Not some relay!"

"Sorry Ames, I guess I'm just so happy to see you all." He rubbed the back of his head. Amy sighs as she heads back to her seat next to Rouge. The white bat leaned closer to the echidna next to her, who crossed his arms in annoyance.

"What~? I'm not doing anything?"

"You call that nothing!? Quit trying to sniff out my weakness!" The red echidna's face glows red seeing how close the bat had gotten to him. Rouge winks as she takes a bit out of her sandwich, "Honey, I don't need to sniff out anything. Stealth isn't your thing, you know?"

"W-What!"

With a sigh, Amy leaves the two lovebirds to walk to an edgy hedgehog who leaned against a rock beholding the ocean view. "You sure you didn't want to join us to eat?"

"There's no need. I'm just glad for everything, surprisingly."

"What? Why did you and Sonic say that?" The black hedgehog shrugs and says nothing more.

A little ways away from the group, a (a/t) and yellow fox sit by the edge of the sea.

"That's ridiculous (A/N)! There's no way you could make it."

"I bet if I tried, I could jump the entire ocean without a doubt!" The boy smiles gently at the (a/t) who's eyes stayed on the crashing waves.

"If you couldn't do it, then you'd have to k-kiss my cheek!" Tails told (a/n) with a small hint of red on his cheeks.

Suddenly, the (a/t) pecked his cheek before retreating to a shy position with her knees close to her knees. "Then you win..." Her small voice crackled. The blue eyes of the fox gazed over to his flustered crush.

In an instant, a flash of a rugged, boyish fox watches lovingly at a (a/t) who shared the same smile. "I guess you were right, we are complete now." (Y/N) nodded in affirmation to the fox.

"What did you say, Darling~?" (A/N) teases the still fox. Tails brought his hand close to her forehead, flicking it once it was close enough. "Nothing silly! You're imagining things."

The two giggle and go back to watching the beautiful land, tearing up at how this land could change in a second but grateful to have it now. Everything was perfect. They were complete and allowed to be themselves with those who have the same spirit content at the result of their decision.

THE END