Chapter 6

After getting out of the arena, we went to a nearby shopping centre to get a few clothes from where the tires of our car stopped only when we reached 'Yok's bar'. Khun cheered and was the most excited one, so much that we had to restrain him to make sure that he wouldn't jump out of the moving car.

"Let's just shift the bar to near our house so we can come whenever we want" He suggested but was vehemently opposed by the others.

"Khun No I think it's better if it stays where it is so we can also get a small ride on our way?" Arm tried to reason him praying for him to drop the idea and thankfully he did without much protest.

"Thank goodness he is too excited to enter the bar already to engage in any argument" Porsche muttered under his breath.

The bar was a decent place, the owner Yok was a lovely woman and we had tons of fun drinking and dancing to the songs. The atmosphere was really welcoming and had a certain charisma to it that one wouldn't want to leave the place.

No wonder Khun loves coming to the place.
I smiled to myself 

It was around midnight when we finally had to leave and get back even though not a single one of us wanted to.

"Is vegas asleep already" I wondered as I walked into the dimly lit room. Just as I was passing close to vegas, he jumped out of the bed all of a sudden and binded my hands behind my back.
The surprise made me nearly land a hit on him out of reflex but thankfully I was able to stop myself.

"It's me" I said.

My guess was indeed right, he had thought of me as an intruder which lead to him attacking me out of nowhere.

He sighed in relief upon hearing my voice and let go of my hands.

"Uh..." I muttered.

"Stop. I'm too sleepy to listen to any of your rants, so either just sleep or go out if you still have so much energy" He bluntly put forth making me shut my mouth instantly.

I nodded to his words and walked towards the sofa to sleep but was stopped by him.

"Stop" He said in his deep, rich voice.

What does he want now? Why is he so whimsical and irritable?
I thought to myself before putting on a business smile and turning back to him.

I hated him even though I loved him so much.

"Sleep with me" He said making me choke on air.

"Huh?!" I was shocked.
What does he think of himself to propose it out of the blue...without even any prior build-up? And moreover after using his rude tone on me?

The audacity
I thought to myself but it turned out that I was the ones who had misunderstood his words.

"I mean sleep beside me, on the bed. I don't want you to fall sick again, everyone's going to blame me for not taking care of you if it happens again" He explained himself.

"No thanks, I am fine" I rolled my eyes internally. Even though I did want to accept it, sleeping in such close proximity wasn't good for my heart.

Just as I thought that he had finally given up on trying to pursue me to sleep beside him, he clicked his tongue and getting up from the bed, rushed over to my side and in one swift movement, picked me up in bridal style.

"What the-" I shrieked in surprise. Every single muscle in my body was tense and I had to calm myself down to let go of my fight instincts.

"Why can't you follow my orders or request, whatever you want to consider it, for once?" He looked pretty irritated but I was too shy and flustered to notice any of it.
My heart was beating wildly, traces of heat was seeping into my shirt from his bare chest and I was finding it rather difficult to keep my eyes off of his well-sculptured upper body.