𝟎𝟐 , first day of school

⇢ ぇ ﹏ ˒ LOVE BOMB ❜ ᵎᵎ ⿻ 🍰

0:00 ──|─────── 0:20
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

— FIRST day back at school, and I already don't want to be here. Me and my 3 amazing, cutest friends were walking in the hallway when Kym suddenly stops, causing me to almost bump into her.

"Is that Tory Burch?" Kym asks, pointing towards a group we saw at the party.

"Oh no, it's Walmart. I got this and a water bottle for only $12," a redhead girl says, not realizing she wasn't being addressed.

"I was talking to her," Kym clarifies, pointing her phone at the girl with the bob, while Anya and Megan shush the other girl.

"M-me?"

"Your skirt," I say, glancing at her skirt and then back up at her.

"Uh, yeah, it is Tory Burch. My mom is trying to spend all my dad's money before the next court date," she replies.

"I'm pretty sure I saw Hailey Bieber wearing the exact same one," Kym remarks as we start to walk outside.

"Oh, cool. Okay. Bye," she mumbles as we walk by.

Once we go outside, we find somewhere to sit. I watch the boys play their soccer game, specifically Andy. I smile a little.

"You're totally in love with him," Megan says from beside me, smirking a little.

"Shut up," I laugh, as the three girls join in.

"You guys wanna make a TikTok?" Anya asks, and we all agree. We find someone who can record us. After a few tries, we finally get a good one. Suddenly, we hear Andy yell 'heads up' as the ball flies in the direction of that one girl, hitting her in the face and knocking her off the bench. I cover my mouth to try not to laugh. I see her friends get up to check on her.

"Oh, shit," I hear Andy say as he laughs a little. I see Mateo walk up to her to check on her as two of the boys glare at him. 'Poor dude.'

"That's my bad, you good?" Andy calls out from across the field, using one hand to cup his mouth to make his voice louder. She just stares at him with a love-struck look. I narrow my eyes at this girl for the 48928329th time at this point. She nods back at Andy as he starts to speak again.

"Yeah, sorry about that," he says before doing some weird chest bump thing. He goes up to Aaron before both of them start to walk in this direction. I smile at him before looking over at the group again and seeing them being rude to Mateo again. I glare for a second before turning my attention back towards the two boys who are now standing in front of us. Andy walks up and wraps his arms around me as I hear Aaron start to make fake gagging noises behind him, making the other girls giggle.