𝟎𝟒 , flour party

⇢ ぇ ﹏ ˒ LOVE BOMB ❜ ᵎᵎ ⿻ 🍰

0:00 ────|───── 0:40
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

— ANDY and I are currently walking to his house from the ledge (don't worry, he didn't forget the iconic bike, he's just pushing it). This little rascal decided he didn't want the clothes he left at my house, so we're going to pick some up for him since he's sleeping over. At least I get to see his mom 🤷‍♀️

"I can't believe you're making us walk alllllllll the way to your house," I whine, rolling my eyes with a playful smile.

"It's not that bad, you're just overdramatic," he says, chuckling.

"Shut up, you curly-haired freak."

"... I would insult you, but there's nothing to insult; you're too pretty," he says, winking at me.

"Awww," I reply with a fake pouty face while bumping into his side, he puts his arm around me.

"I'm such an amazing boyfriend."

"Pfft- keep telling that to yourself, dude," this is one of the many reasons why I love him; we can say anything without the other taking it seriously, unlike people who can't take a joke. We finally made it over to Andy's as we walked inside the house, taking off my shoes and putting them to the side. I run to the kitchen, where Mrs. Goldfarb would most likely be.

"Hi, Mrs. Goldfarb," I greet her with a big smile.

"Oh, Chloe dear. Come here, it's been so long," she says, bringing me into a hug, "I've missed you since someone never brings you around anymore," she says the last part a little extra loud for Andy to hear as he walks by and groans.

"I've missed you so much too, Mrs. Goldfarb."

"Honey, please call me Sheila. I've known you since the day you were born," she exclaims, laughing a little as she gets me to sit at their breakfast bar. I send my dad a text to come pick me and Andy up from his house before turning my attention back to Sheila.

"How are your parents doing?" she questions, taking a tray of cookies out of the oven.

"They're pretty good. Mom's on a business trip to New York right now. She'll be back in about a week."

"We really need to have a get-together soon; me and your mother haven't seen each other in weeks," she walks over to the sink and starts washing some dishes.

"Do you need help with anything?" I ask, feeling like it's rude for me to just sit around.

"Oh gosh, no. Don't worry about it, dear, I just got to wash these few dishes," she chuckles. We hear a pair of footsteps coming down the stairs and towards the kitchen.