𝟏𝟓 , cutie

⇢ ぇ ﹏ ˒ LOVE BOMB ❜ ᵎᵎ ⿻ 🍰

0:00 ────────|─ 2:30↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

—ANOTHER week has passed, and still no word from Avery. I was way too scared to text her, but it was slowly eating away at me, definitely not helping with my Bat Mitzvah planning. I sat on the floor of my room, everything a mess around me as I worked on a Canva project on my MacBook, detailing all the decorations for my Bat Mitzvah. My theme was 'Vogue', so basically everything revolved around fashion for my party. Having a mom who works high in the fashion industry is very helpful for this—luckily, that's my mom. Feeling hungry, I got up and ran downstairs to grab a bag of chips from the kitchen since I'm fat before heading back up to my room to continue planning.

3 hours went by, and I was done with decor, food, and games. I planned to work on invites tomorrow and have them sent out by the end of the week. I got up again, stretching quickly. Walking out of my room, I headed down the hallway to my Dad's office, knocking on the door. I waited until he said I could come inside."How much money do you need?" he said, a small smile creeping onto his face as he continued to work, not sparing me a glance."I'm not asking for money, I swear," I threw my hands up defensively, laughing a bit before continuing to talk, "Just wondering if you've already booked the venue for my Bat Mitzvah," I said, leaning against his desk.

"Yes, boss, it's all booked and set. Now, did you finish your part of the planning?" he questioned, turning to look at me with a skeptical expression, knowing I procrastinate way too much.

"Yeah, I'll send them to you. I'm gonna do the invites tomorrow though, and stop looking at me with that look!" he laughed before shooing me out of his office, saying he had work to do.

—SCHOOL was going normally, well as normal as it could be. Andy and I were completely back to how we used to be, with the thought of what happened with Avery and me lingering at the back of my head. We were getting ready for Stacy's Bat Mitzvah at his house this time. I was doing my hair with the things I leave over for when I stay, Andy laying on the floor beside me as I used my phone as a mirror.

Andy complains as he rolls over to hug my waist. "Once yours is over I'm not going to anymore of these."

I chuckle at his complaining. "Stop complaining, you crybaby. We both know you enjoy them. Mostly for the food, but whatever!" I finish up my hair before standing up and putting the stuff away.

"ANDY, CHLOE, ARE YOU GUYS READY? WE'RE LEAVING IN 2 MINUTES!" Sheila yells from downstairs. The two of us leave his room and head downstairs towards the kitchen to see the older couple waiting.

"You look so pretty, Chloe!" Sheila walks over and gives me a kiss on the head.

"Thank you!" I blush slightly at the compliment.

"Of course, dear!" she replies, adjusting Andy's collar, "Chop, chop, everyone. Let's get going or we're going to be late," she urges us before grabbing her bag. We put on our shoes and head to the car. After a 15-minute drive, we arrive at the temple. Heading inside, we take our seats in the middle section. While waiting for it to start, we start playing chopsticks. The door of the temple opens, and screaming Stacy comes in with her dad carrying her over his shoulder. Everyone stares at the girl as she tries to push herself away. Her parents finally get her up on stage as the ceremony begins. After Rabbi Rebecca gives her speech, Stacy starts to recite her Haftarah. After saying the first bit, she stops talking. Silence falls over the area for a few seconds before Stacy speaks up again.

"I made a huge mistake. I'm sorry. I don't even know what I'm doing up here," Cantor Jerry starts to play his guitar before Rabbi Rebecca stops him. "Uh, in the Jewish religion, I am supposed to be a grown-up today. But I have been so selfish and bratty and annoying to my parents who just want what's best for me. Nikki, Tara, I'm sorry for being a bad friend. You two are such amazing people, and I should have never treated you the way I did. Chloe, Kym, Megan, Anya," I look up from fiddling with my fingers as my name was said, "sorry for always saying stuff about you guys. If I'm being honest, it's probably 'cause we were, like, jealous or something," whoa, didn't expect that apology, "but also, you guys can be, like, such a-holes sometimes." Andy lets out a snort, using his hand to cover his mouth to stop himself from laughing.

"Andy," the boy turns his attention back to the front, "I'm gonna keep it brief 'cause I know you can't focus on one thing for that long, but you're basic and not nice to people, and if I'm being honest, not that good at soccer." I started to laugh as Aaron yelled out 'You suck'.

"Look who's laughing now," I whisper, bumping my arm against his.

"And worst of all, because of you, I ruined my friendship with the one person that matters the most to me. I need to tell her how bad I messed up," she starts to run out before her Dad stops her and she goes back up to finish off. After that, she ran out, everyone started to get up to leave. Andy still sits there, looking at the ground.

"Am I really that bad at soccer?" I look at his face letting out a little laugh before grabbing his hand.

"You're so cute," I pulled him to stand up.

"That doesn't answer my question man"

AUTHORS NOTEif you couldnt tell, im loosing ideas for titles

AUTHORS NOTE
if you couldnt tell, im loosing ideas for titles

Published January 14, 2024
Edited January 14, 2024 & March 21, 2024

© zuzu_mushroomzdo not translate, copy, or repost any of my works without gaining my consent.