𝟎𝟗 , grandma's

⇢ ぇ ﹏ ˒ LOVE BOMB ❜ ᵎᵎ ⿻ 🍰

0:00 ──────|─── 1:30
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

—IF you told me that one day me and Andy wouldn't be together, but we had to do puzzles with our grandmas together, with a girl who was in love with him too, I would have laughed in your face. Ugh, why did our grandmas have to be best friends again? I question mentally as I sit in between the two women, building the puzzle, while Andy and Stacy sat there in awkward silence.

"Don't you love puzzles," Stacy breaks the silence, staring at Andy.

"Puzzles are corny."

"You're corny, Andy," I say before grabbing another piece and connecting it. I didn't see the smile that showed up on his face as he stared at me.

"Facts..." Stacy says, I have no clue who she was agreeing with but whatever.

"I have a question, is Lydia a good kisser?" I freeze for a second before going back to working on the puzzle. I silently listened in.

"She's a'ight," 'Yea right, based off the kiss at the movies she can't kiss at all'

"A'ight? Huh, probably because you were her first kiss,"

"No, she's told me she's kissed a bunch of guys before,"

"Awkward..." I say, in a high-pitched voice while looking off to the side.

"At camp?" the two ignore my comment and continue talking about the troll.

"Yes."

"Does her tight-lipped technique suggest a high level of experience?" Stacy asks. I laugh a bit before covering it with a cough.

"Nah, it's like she thinks she's kissing a stuffed animal or something," I start to tune out the conversation as I didn't need to know about this weirdo's kissing life. I turned my to the two older woman, laughing at what they're saying as I began talking to them.

— ANDY GOLDFARB pov

"Plus every time I move my hand, she starts laughing. Says she's mad ticklish," 'Ugh does this girl ever shut up? I just wanna talk to Chloe without mentioning this dumb relationship that I'm in.' I hear giggles coming from my left. Looking over, I see Chloe laughing with Grandma and her grandma. God, I love her. She's so perfect—her laugh, her smile.

"You have the patience of a saint," 

"A Jewish saint," Chloe speaks up before paying attention to the two oldies again.

"True," I say, smiling as I stare at Chloe.

"Twenty points for me!" Grandma says, earning a huff from Chloe's grandma.