𝟏𝟏 , cry

⇢ ぇ ﹏ ˒ LOVE BOMB ❜ ᵎᵎ ⿻ 🍰

0:00 ───────|── 1:50
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

—HOLY, I don't know how much more of this singing I can takeeee. I think to myself, resting my head on my desk. Glancing over at Aaron beside me, we both make eye contact and quickly look away, trying to suppress our laughter. I was about to ask to go to the bathroom to just walk around but someone beat me to it.

"Yes, Seema?"

"Can I go to the bathroom?" Stacy asks.

"Yes you can. Go pee-pee, but quickly,"

"So quickly" Stacy stands up and leaves the room as the 2 teachers continue to sing. I raise my hand as I sit up straight, which for some reason both of them didn't notice even though I'm literally sitting in the front row.

"Does anyone know the significance of that particular piece of music, huh? Yes, Chloe, please enlighten us," Rabbi Rebecca asked, finally noticing my hand.

"I need to use the bathroom too," I say, lowering my hand and making sure my phone was in my pocket.

"No one thinks to take a whiz before they come to class? Fine, Chloe, but quickly!"

"So quickly,"

"So quickly"

"So quickly," The class starts to sing along as I walk towards the door

"Go, Chloe," Jerry continues

"Go, Chloe,"

"Good luck, Chloe,"

"Good luck, Chloe," I walk out the door as quickly as possible.

"What the heck was that?" I mutter quietly to myself as I start walking in the direction of the bathroom. Once inside, I sit down on the ground and pull out my phone, scrolling for a bit. After about five minutes, I get bored and decide to roam around the school. I head over to the Kindergarten section and spot Mateo. A smile lights up my face.

"Hi, Mateo!" I say, walking over to where he's standing with a bunch of other kids. He turns around and waves.

"Hey, Chloe. What are you doing here?"

"I couldn't stand to stay in my classroom any longer, it was horrible," I say, chuckling a bit. "So what are you guys waiting here for?" I question as I lean against the wall.

"We're going to make challah but we have to wait for Mrs. Lippman to get here to unlock the kitchen," Mateo explains. Right as he said that, Mrs. Lippman comes out of another room and starts walking towards us.

"I guess I'm a good luck charm," I say, giggling slightly.

"I guess you are! Anyways, bye Chloe. I'll talk to you later," Mateo says as they walk into the kitchen after Mrs. Lippman unlocks it.

"Bye, have fun," I sigh before turning on my heel and walking down the hall. But I stop before I could turn the corner as I hear two voices. Stacy's and Andy's. I peek slightly around the corner to see them.

"Have you ever kissed anybody?" My stomach drops, and here I thought we could fix our relationship.

"Uh, no."

"Would you want to?" I hate men.

"Yeah."

"All right, come on, let's go." I see both of them head towards the make-out closet, but there were already people inside. Andy says something to her as they interlock hands and start to walk towards my direction. I quickly go hide before they can see me. They start to head towards the temple with me slowly following behind them, feeling tears start to build up in my eyes. Suddenly, I hear footsteps coming from down the hallway. Turning around, I see Rabbi Rebecca walking down the hallway with an angry look on her face. She quickly walks past me and into the temple.

"What losers.." I mumble, going to sit on the floor against a locker. I sit there for a bit before I hear the door reopen again with the three walking out. Andy looks at me with a surprised look before it turns to a guilty one from seeing my puffy eyes.

"Stacy, my office. Andy, I'll be talking with you later." Rabbi Rebecca says before walking away with Stacy in tow.

"Chloe-"

"Go away." I pull my legs up into my chest before burying my face in my knees.

"Just let me talk to you, please," Andy says as he crouches in front of me.

"Don't you listen? I said go away," I say quietly before letting out a sob. Andy grabs me and pulls me into his chest, I try to push him away but it didn't work, "Please, I can't do this." I start to cry harder.

"Shhh, it's ok. I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry," he whispers in my ear, kissing the temple of my head before running his fingers through my hair and drawing little shapes on my back. For a second it felt like time frozen, everything around us gone. It felt like we were the only two people left in the world. It felt like nothing every happened and I had my Andy back.

"How could you do that to me, I thought you loved me" I whisper, moving my head to see his face.

"I swear that Lydia kissed me at that party, I would never choose her over you. Everything else is my fault though. I was so dumb and mad that I wanted to try and get some reaction out of you to get you back. I'm so stupid, but I know my heart belongs to you. So please, Chloe, forgive me." You know what I did after that? I cried. I cried and cried and cried.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I kept repeating sorry over and over. Why was I sorry? Was I not pretty enough? Was I annoying? Was I rude with all the comments I made about him? What's wrong with me?

"Baby, you did nothing wrong. It was all my fault, okay?" he tries to soothe me. Everything hurt, my head was pounding, my face swollen. We sat there for a while, him holding me in his arms.

AUTHORS NOTE'Smy brain amazes me at 4-5 am, anyways shorter chapter then usually but i didn't wanna start a new section on this chapter so whtvr

AUTHORS NOTE'S
my brain amazes me at 4-5 am, anyways shorter chapter then usually but i didn't wanna start a new section on this chapter so whtvr. I'm gonna try to get some sleep now bc it is currently 4:56 am. ALSO TY 4 7k READS‼️ LOVE U ALL

Published December 27, 2023
Edited March 18,2024

© zuzu_mushroomzdo not translate, copy, or repost any of my works without gaining my consent.