𝟎𝟖 , movies

⇢ ぇ ﹏ ˒ LOVE BOMB ❜ ᵎᵎ ⿻ 🍰

0:00 ──────|─── 1:20
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

— SOME kid named Benjamin was having his bar mitzvah. everyone was jumping up and down, screaming to the music. Aaron grabbed my hand and dragged me towards DJ Schmuley.

"Schmuley! Hey, Schmuley!" Aaron yelled over the music, trying to get the attention of the older DJ.

"What, what, what?" Schmuley responded, looking over at us.

"Can you play 'Don't Stop Believing' by Journey?" Aaron requested, and I couldn't help but laugh a little at his choice.

"Whoa, what a deep cut. Get out of here with that stuff," Schmuley joked, waving his hand dismissively. "Let Schmuley handle the vibe around here!" I laughed even more at his response.

"Make some noise, party people!"

Aaron and I head back to the dance floor and start dancing around. The whole time, I feel someone staring at me. Guessing who it was, I don't look back at him and just continue to have a good night. As I start to head towards a table to get some food, I overhear Stacy talking to some older people.

"She betrayed me. She kissed my crush, who by the way was dating the most popular girl in school that I think hates me, and then he touched her underboob in PE," I quickly walk away, not wanting to hear anything about him right now. After grabbing something small to eat, I go to find Kym, Megan, and Anya, but I see them hanging out with Lydia. I scoff at the sight.

"What the fuck," I mumble under my breath before walking away.

      —  I WAS sitting on my bed when I hear a ding come from my phone.

I hear the doorbell ring, and quickly getting up, I run downstairs and open the door to see Avery standing outside

"Hi!" I yell, jumping on her as I give her a hug. I let go after a few seconds before grabbing her hand and pulling her inside.