𝟏𝟎 , soccer game

⇢ ぇ ﹏ ˒ LOVE BOMB ❜ ᵎᵎ ⿻ 🍰

0:00 ──────|─── 1:40
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

—I WAS sitting in the changeroom helping a girl do her hair for the soccer game today, all of us in our cheer uniforms. Our school was playing against UC Sunnydale Middle School; apparently, the kids there are like crazy. I finish putting the girl's hair up into a half-up style with a bow; she quickly thanks me before going over to do her makeup. I sigh before walking over to my locker and changing my shoes.

"Hey, Chloe..." I hear my name being called from the other side of my open locker door.

"Hi, Kym," I respond dryly as I act like I'm doing something.

"Can I talk with you rq?" I shut my locker door before sitting down on the bench behind me.

"Kinda busy right now," I reply, going on the calendar app to seem like I'm doing something. Bless privacy screen protectors.

"Then can we talk after the game?" 'Can she not get the hint I don't wanna talk?'

"If I can, sure."

  —HONESTLY, we sucked ass today. Not even a single goal yet. 3-0, how the hell are we losing so bad? I look into the crowd from where I was standing and I see Avery. I smile as I wave at her, she waves back before sending a wink at me. I laugh a little before hearing the buzzer for halftime go off. Looking over, I see our team start to walk over towards the bench; the coach looks pissed off. I see the coach telling a certain curly-haired boy to sit on the bench before getting someone else to take his place. I felt sad for a second, only a second before I remembered I'm mad at him. I check the time, realizing our performance is in a few minutes. I quickly run up to the group of girls in cheer uniforms as we stand in a circle.

"Okay, guys, we gotta make our cheer extra good to make up for how badly these idiots are playing," I say as everyone nods their heads at me before we all walk towards the field to perform our cheer.

    — ANDY GOLDFARB pov

I was doing horrible this game, why can't I fucking score? The buzzer for half-time goes off as we all start to walk towards the coach, who looks very mad. I already dread what's going to happen. I look over to the side to see Chloe; she looks spaced out as she stares in our direction. 'She's always so pretty.' I quickly shake my head before stopping in front of the coach.

"Goldfarb, what's the matter with you? You look like you're not even trying. That bushy-browed kid keeps taking the ball from you, and you're letting him! I'm gonna have to sit you out,"