𝟏𝟔 , big day

⇢ ぇ ﹏ ˒ LOVE BOMB ❜ ᵎᵎ ⿻ 🍰

0:00 ────────|─ 2:50↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

—OCTOBER 9TH, one of the biggest days of my life. Luckily, it was a Saturday, so I got to sleep in. Turning over, I saw Andy spread out like a starfish, hair a mess and snoring. I laugh at the sight before getting up and going to the bathroom to wash my face before going to find a sweater to put on. I return back into the main part of me room, where I could smell breakfast being made downstairs. Walking over to my bed, jumped on top of Andy so I was laying across him.

"Wake up!" I yelled in his ear, causing him to jolt awake.

"I'm awake, I'm awake," he rubbed his eyes, looking at my grinning face. "Happy Birthday," he said with a smile before giving me a kiss. "Let's go eat now, I'm hungry," he continued as he got up, with me following suit. We headed downstairs to the dining room, where breakfast was laid out on the table, and there were presents at one end. My Dad sat at the head of the table, and my mom sat to the left of him.

"Happy Birthday, sweetie," my dad said, smiling warmly. I took my seat to his right, with Andy sitting beside me.

"Thank you, Dad!"

"Aww, my baby's all grown up," my mom said, getting up and walking over to kiss the top of my head.

"Come on, we gotta eat so you can open some presents before getting ready for the day," I said, prompting everyone to start serving themselves breakfast. As we ate, I engaged in conversation with my mom about the day ahead, while Andy and my Dad delved into a discussion about my Dad's job as a high-end lawyer. Once we finished eating, I eagerly opened my presents from my parents, finding jewelry, clothes, and accessories I had been eyeing for a while. After expressing my gratitude and giving hugs, I headed back upstairs to find a big bouquet of flowers waiting for me on my bed.

"You like them?" Andy asked, appearing behind me.

"I love them! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I exclaimed, turning around and throwing my arms around his neck before jumping up and wrapping my legs around his waist, hugging him tightly.

"Anything for a pretty girl like you," he said with a wink. "You'll get the rest of your present tonight." I stayed hugging him for another moment before reluctantly letting go to go admire my flowers.

"They're so pretty. I'm going to need a big vase for these, though," I chuckled.

"How about you go change so the people who are supposed to do your makeup can work their magic while I find something to put them in, okay?"

"Okay," I agreed, and hurried off to my bathroom to brush my hair and teeth. As I brushed my hair, I heard a knock on my bedroom door. "Come in!" I called out, and my mom entered the bathroom a few seconds later.