Epilogue

Shehryar was growing beautifully. Abeeda couldn't believe her baby was 6 months old already. It felt like yesterday when she held him for the first time.

She was standing in front of the dressing mirror combing her hair for the night. Danish entered the room only to freeze on his spot.

He had always found her beautiful but today her face had a different noor. Her noorani face pulled him towards her and he couldn't control himself.

He hugged her from behind making her heart beat wildly at his sudden move. He kissed her head and kept his head overs hers. Their height difference made them look perfect.

She turned in his arms and he gazed into her eyes making her lower them in shyness.

"Kuch khaas hai kya aaj?"

He asked and she looked at him with a slight frown. He smiled cupping her face and said.

"Waise toh aap roz hi behad khubsurat lagti hai lekin aaj chehre pr ek alag hi noor hai."

He whispered and she blushed lowering her eyes again. He smiled and kissed her head. He then kissed her eyes, her nose, her cheeks and moved down to kiss her neck making her clutch his tshirt and her breath waver.

He nipped at her neck and held her waist pulling her in making her chest collide with his.

Cupping her face he looked into her eyes and leaned in slowly. Their lips met in a slow and soft kiss that made a soft sigh of content leave her lips.

Her fingers tangled in his hair and his pace increased. He broke the kiss and picked her up bridal style making her hide her face in his neck.

He softly placed her on the bed and hovered over her. Looking into her eyes he kissed her again and she round her legs around his waist involuntarily.

He cupped her neck feeling her pulse under him and slowly moved his hand down. He stopped at her collarbones and started unbuttoning her button down kurti which she started wearing for it was easier to feed Shehryar in them.

Just as he proceeded on the second button they heard a loud, shrill voice of their son's cry. Danish got off with a jerk and ran to the washroom while Abeeda picked her crying som trying to calm her racing heart and control the red hue on her cheeks.

After she conceived it was the first time he had made a move. She couldn't face him after what just happened so when Shehryar fell asleep she put him on the bed instead of the baby cot and slept hugging him to her chest.

The next morning when she woke up Danish was already up. She could hear the shower running and realised he was inside.

She too quickly freshened up in the common bathroom. When she came back to the room he was out and was wearing his watch with his back facing her.

She slowly went behind him and hugged him from behind snaking her arms around his torso. She felt him stiffen and remove her hands from him.

She frowned and he turned looking at her with a grim expression.

"Kya hua?"

She asked and he looked at her seriously.

"I-I lost control yesterday. I'm sorry."

Her frown deepened.

"Sorry kyu keh rhe hai? Maine bura nhi maana. Shohar hai aap mere Danish. Haq hai aapka. Kuch galat nhi tha."

She said and he looked away. She suddenly realised something and asked.

"Kuch aur baat hai?"

"I know I shouldn't be thinking like this considering we have a son together lekin kabhi kabhi mera dil aur dimag ek dusre se issi baat pr ladte rehte hai. Dil kehta hai ki aap meri hai. Meri behum hai aur mera pura haq hai aap pr. Aapne pyaar pr."

She smiled and took a step closer to him only to stop hearing his next words.

"Lekin ussi waqt dimag kehta hai ki ye sahi nhi hai. Ki kabhi mai aapko aapi kehkar -"

He stopped seeing tears in her eyes. She immediately turned away and started leaving when he held her wrist and pulled her to his chest. Her back collided with his chest and she struggled in his hold.

"Chhode mujhe."

She cried and he nuzzled his nose into her neck.

"Puri baat toh sun lein meri."

He stopped her and turned her to face her. She glared at him with her eyes shining with tears.

"Sorry. Lekin meri puri baat toh sun lein. Ye sach hai ki iss rishte ki shuruwat mai aise khayal aate the mujhe. Kuch samay pehle tak bhi sochta tha jooth nhi bolunga. Lekin haal filhaal dil jeetne laga hai. Dimag se tark krne laga hai. Aapse mohabbat krne laga hai."

Her glare melted away and she sniffed as his gaze softened and the smile on his face widened.

"I am sorry for hurting you everytime you expected something out of me. I am sorry for not giving equal efforts. But I promise Abeeda. Aaj se Danish sirf aur sirf aapka hai. Aur Shehryar ka. I love you Abeeda. I love you so much begum."

She sobbed and hugged him tightly and he smiled kissing her head.

"I love you Danish. I love you so much."

She sniffed and just then their son woke up demanding attention making them chuckle.

Danish picked him up and held Abeeda from the other hand.

"Bilkul batdaasht nhi hoti inse agar mumma thodi der bhi attention inse hata de toh. Neendon mai bhi pata chal jaata hai."

She chuckled and kissed his head and he gurgled snuggling into her.

Danish kissed his head and then pecked Abeeda's lips making her look at him wide eyed. She hit his chest and pointed towards their son who was between them making Danish laugh and hug her more tightly.

All was well again. The world was fine again.
**************************************
The story is over. I hope you liked it😁.

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️

Tera Hone Laga Hoon💖💗💘जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें