5.5

It had been close to three months to their marriage. Apart from the eye contact and hand holding on the wedding night there had been no change in their relationship.

Aman had slowly started to lose hope. Whenever he entered a room where she was present, she disappeared stating one or the other reason. Whenever he tried to talk to her or hold her hand, touch her, she made excuses and ran away. And they've not held eye contact since their wedding night.

He even postponed their honeymoon stating that they weren't ready for it thinking she might not be comfortable yet and she never stopped him.

But what troubled him the most was that almost three months down and he still hasn't shared a bed with her. Every night he looked at her in hope that she would now ask him to join her. Tell him that she was fine with him being in bed with her, but every night his hopes shattered a little and he went to sleep on the couch with disappointment and longing.

Was she even happy with him? Did he even want this marriage? 

These were the thoughts that have started evading his mind now. And Sapna had noticed this.

Apparently a few days ago she saw his pillow and blanket on the couch and inquired about it. He couldn't get himself to lie to her and he ended up conceding in her.

She was shocked and insisted that she'd talk to Tamanna. Aman denied this thinking she might feel like Aman was back bitching about her. Which he was not by the way.

But Sapna was Sapna and she wasn't going to let it go. She had known Tamanna since forever and she knew her best friend needed a piece of mind. Or she'll ruin her own marriage without her even knowing it.

The two were sitting in her room gossiping and giggling. Sapna was trying to find a way to approach the topic and decided it was best to do it through what she was best at. Teasing her.

"So? What are your plans on making me a bua?"

She teased nudging her side and within seconds Tamanna went red. Sapna chuckled and pinched her cheeks.

"You're so cute. Bhabhi!"

She teased and Tamanna hit her arm.

"Stop it Sapna!"

She exclaimed and Sapna laughed. Come on! Give me the reaction! And Tamanna did not disappoint. For a few seconds later she heard her whisper.

"And you're not becoming a bua anytime soon. Nothing's happened between us anyway."

The last part was such a low whisper that Sapna nearly missed it.

"Hain! Matlab? Girl! It's been almost three months since your marriage. Chalo not everything but at least you guys must have kissed and made out right?"

Tamanna went even redder imagining it all but slowly shook her head. Sapna sighed knowing the reason somewhere.

"What have you been thinking? Ek baat mujhe bata Tamanna. Are you not happy with bhai? Did you not want this marriage?"

Tamanna looked at her and said seriously.

"Aisa kuch nhi hai. I-I love him Sapna. But tujhe pta hai na how shy and reserved I am. I just don't know how to convey my feelings."

"You have to babe! He is your husband. And I know it's not my place to tell you but lately bhai have been feeling like you're not happy with him."

Tamanna looked at her wide eyed.

"I am happy Sapna. I just don't know how to tell him that."

She sighed and Sapna held her hand.

"He is making an effort, Tamanna. Just acknowledge them and accept them, rather than running away."