9.7

Anya was pacing around her room in nervousness. Today was the result declaration of the Judiciary exams. That means Abhijeet’s result too. She was calling him continuously but it went unanswered everytime. Should she visit him? What if he couldn’t crack it and was upset?

She wore her sneakers and ran out of her room. She opened the main door and stopped short seeing Abhijeet standing there.

She looked at him silently asking for an answer.

“Congratulate the new Justice!”

She screamed so loud in happiness while jumping into his arms that he almost lost his balance. He laughed and held her tightly while twirling her around in his arms.

Even Kartik, Shaurya and Pratiksha cleared their exams. The whole group decided to celebrate their success by going on a staycation.

They booked a 7 seater. They closed the seats and placed bedding on the car floor making it fit for 3 people to sit. The luggage went up into the carrier.

Abhijeet and Shaurya were tying all their luggages. Kartik was whining all the while that the time was too early and his precious sleep was disturbed.

He had already claimed the bedding seat and was napping there.

Abhijeet came down after covering their luggage with a sheet and tying it securely. He smiled at Anya who grinned back.

“Ready to go Ms. Garg?”

“Absolutely Justice Bansal!”

He sighed dreamily.

“I can so get used to this.”

His expressions darkened and she gulped knowing what was going in his head.

“I want to kiss you so bad right now.”

He whispered huskily and she bit herd lip. Their unholy thoughts were broken by her father coming out of the house.

“Good morning bacho! All set to go?”

“Namaste uncle.”

All of them greeted him with the boys touching his feet.

“Arre arre ab toh bade officers ho gye ho. Paer waer mat chhuyo yaar.”

“Aapke liye toh hamesha bache hi rahenge na uncle.”

Kanishk, Kartik’s replied making him smile and nod in agreement. They started sitting in the car after bidding him a bye.

Since Kartik was already napping and Shaurya and Sameeksha claimed the seat with Kartik at the back and Kanishk didn't have his license yet, it left Abhijeet to drive. Which meant Anya was sitting at the passenger seat.

She went to hug her father. He looked so comical. His expressions a mix of frowns and smiles.

“Dhyan se jaana. Aaram se rehna. Jyada uchhla kudi mat krna. Aur please meri jaan mat nikalna waha jaake.”

He whispered kissing her head and she grinned. Abhijeet closed the door behind her as she sat.

“Chalte hai uncle.”

He bend down to touch his feet again.

“Dhyan rakhna uska please.”

Abhijeet nodded but her father stopped him once again.

“Bhut bharosa krke bhej raha hu beta. Dhyan rakhna.”

He nodded knowing what he was hinting at. And soon they were on the highway to Neemrana.

An hour into the drive and they all heard Kartik whine.

“Yaar sona chahta tha mai. Tumne inn sex crazed, horny aatmao ko mere saath peeche daal dia. Chumma chatti hi khatam nhi ho rhi inki.”

Everyone burst out laughing. Sameeksha got off Shaurya's lap and hit Kartik and Shaurya kicked him while glaring at him fiercely.

“Ok guys! So we have 4 rooms at the resort. I was thinking ki hum girls girls and boys boys room allocation kr skte hai.”

Pratiksha said and they heard a loud disagreement.

“No way! My girl stays with me. Right baby?”

Shaurya asked Sameeksha who nodded while blushing profusely.

Abhijeet gave Anya a smirk from the driving seat. She giggled while hitting his arm. Well obviously because that left her with him.

“Ok then! You and Sameeksha, Me and Parul, Kartik and Kanishk and Abhi and Anya. Cool?”

Pratiksha asked and everyone nodded.

They reached their resort. Everyone went to their rooms to freshen up after which they were meeting for the recreational activities offered by the resort.

Anya went to freshen up first while Abhijeet took a much needed nap. She came out in a bathrobe and woke up him. He gave a quick peck on her lips and lazy walked into the bathroom.

The day was spent really well, doing all the activities they could in a day.

Anya had a little surprise planned for Abhijeet in their room. So she had skipped to the bathroom with what looked like her nightclothes while he changed in the room itself.

She came out and called his name.

“The fuck?”

He sat up straight in shock seeing what she was wearing. It was a skimpy negligee which he was sure had nothing underneath except for those matching skimpy piece of panties and a shrug over it which did nothing to cover anything.

“How do I look?”

He groaned when she did a twirl. God! That ass! He felt himself tightening in his pants painfully. He came dangerously close to her and looked down into her eyes making her gulp.

“Where the fuck did you get this from?”

“From the shop.”

She replied playing innocent and he gave her a dark look which said he wasn't in a mood to joke.

“This is your gift.”

She whispered before going on her tiptoes and kissing him passionately. He snaked his arm around her waist and the other clutched her hair pulling her flush against his body as he devoured her mouth.

He cupped her ass and hoisted her up. She moaned and wrapped her legs around his waist. He moved towards the bed still kissing her.

He placed her on the bed and hovered over her. She tugged at his hair when he started kissing his way down her neck leaving marks in between.

She sat up to get rid of the shrug and the negligee. Where was her shrug? Oh! It was on the floor. How did it reach there? No clue! She pulled the negligee over her head leaving her in nothing but a skimpy pair of panties. Her chest totally exposed to his naked eyes.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️