9.5

Four months have passed since Anya started her classes. The senior batch was giving their first attempt this year and the seriousness had started to seap in.

“Yaar mujhse toh padhai hi nhi ho paa rhi. Kaise kru samajh nhi aa rha. Concentration hi nhi ho paata.”

Kartik whined and put his forehead on Anya's shoulder making her chuckle. Abhijeet immediately pulled him off her and smacked his head. Kartik glared at him while rubbing his head and everybody else laughed at the duo.

Everyone knew about Abhijeet and Anya's feelings for each other but the two were just too adamant to confess anything.

“I have an idea. Group study krte hai.”

Sameeksha suggested and everyone looked at her incredulously.

“Arre listen to me ek baar. Trust me I've done this during school time and it worked like magic.”

“Listen to her guys. Kya pata sach mai kaam kr jaaye.”

Shaurya chided in.

“Ye bola girlfriend ka chamcha.”

Pratiksha teased making him groan and Sameeksha blushed.

“I am not talking about studying in a group. But teaching the group. Matlab imagine it like this. We all decide one topic each and prepare it. Phir jab bhi hum uss group study session ke liye mile, we explain our respective topics. Iss tarah saare topics kam time mai complete bhi ho jaayenge plus sabko padhate huye revision bhi ho jaayegi.”

Everyone pondered on her idea and found it to be actually interesting.

“Kr skte hai. Challenge samajh kr toh shayad concentrate kr paau mai bhi.”

Kartik concluded and everyone else also agreed.

“Lekin milenge kaha? Kisi ke ghar pe mil skte hai lekin mahol shant aur privacy wala ho. Kam disturbance.”

Pratiksha asked and Anya stood straighter.

“Mere ghar kr skte hai. It's usually only me at home. Papa kaam se bahar hote hai and he comes home at 9. So disturbance nhi hogi.”

“Sorted then. Toh hum sab Anya ke ghar milenge. Lekin kis din?”

After a lot of discussion they came to the conclusion that Wednesday was the only day when all of theirs classes ended maximum by 12 pm.

“So Wednesday it is. Hum Anya ke ghar 2 bje milenge with our respective topics achhe se prepared. Pehla session next week rakhte hai?”

When everybody was in consensus they drove off to their homes to start preparing for their topics.

A group was made with the name ‘Study Session’ where everybody sent the topic they were preparing so that it won't get repeated.

The sessions did work like magic. Four sessions later, they were done with 32 topics. Thoroughly.

It was another session and Anya was home waiting for everyone to arrive. There were still 15 minutes for anyone to show up so she started making something for herself to eat.

Just as she had put the parantha on the pan, the doorbell rang. Wow! These guys were early.

She ran to to open the door only to see Abhijeet standing there. Alone.

“You're early!”

“I got home early so maine socha why not come here only.”

He shrugged and she nodded while walking back to the kitchen.

“I'm grabbing a quick bite. You want?”

“Sure! Why not!”

He followed her into the kitchen and looked at her amused when he saw her flipping the parantha.

“This is your idea of a quick bite?”

She served the parantha on the plate and turned off the gas.

“Yup! What else?”

“This, mam is a whole meal for me.”

He teased her and she narrowed her eyes at him while putting one arm on her waist.

“Achha? Then what is your idea of a quick bite?”

“You wanna know?”

His eyes held mirth and mischeif. She nodded only to shriek in surprise the next moment because he bit her cheek.

“This is my idea of a quick bite.”

His amusement died when he saw her expressions. Her gaze was on his lips. When it met his, he saw desire and want in them. He started leaning in but she grabbed his face midway and got on her toes to mould their lips together.

It started slow. Testing. Tasting. But when she felt his tongue, she lost her mind and moaned shamelessly in his mouth making him lose control.

He held her waist and placed her on the countertop. She gasped when he pulled her closer standing between her parted knees. His hands started roaming all over her thighs to her waist to her back and finally one of them settled behind her neck and the other snaked around her waist pulling her impossibly closer.

He left her lips with a soft tug making her whine in pleasure and started kissing her neck. She tugged at his hair when he got to her soft spot. He took a small bit of her skin between his teeth and bit softly making her hiss. He then sucked it with his lips to soothe and repeated the action until he'd left a mark.

“I love you!”

The words flew out of her mouth without warning and he stopped. His eyes met hers and he smiled.

“I love you so fucking much!”

He breathed before kissing her again. Before he could deepen this one, the doorbell rang. Realising that the rest of their friends would he here, she pushed him off breaking the kiss.

“It must be the rest of them.”

She whispered when he looked at her confused. He groaned and dropped his forehead on her shoulder. She massaged his hair and kissed his head before jumping off the counter.

“Come let's go!”

“Nah! I'll take two minutes to cool down.”

With that he sauntered off inside the bathroom making her blush when she got an eyeful of his -ahem- hard-on.

Rubbing her cheeks and taking a deep breath, she opened the door.

“What took you so long girl-wait! Why do you look like that?”

Pratiksha asked and Anya looked at her wide eyed. Shit! She should have looked at herself in the mirror before opening the door.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️