4.2

"Stay!"

He demanded and she looked on confused.

"Excuse me?"

Her wirst was pulled from his hand with a harsh tug. She winced and looked at Kunal who was glaring at Rudransh while the other man smirked.

"Don't you fucking touch her again!"

Rudransh turned and gave a brief look to his secretary who looked pissed and turned to look back at Kunal again. He looked at Pihu and licked his lips before going back to business mode and spoke in a no-nonsense tone.

"The meeting happens if she stays. Or there is no meeting."

"That's absurb! What will I do in a meeting I have no clue about."

Pihu countered and Kunal backed her up.

"Exactly! She has no role in the meeting."

Rudransh smirked and took a step closer to Pihu.

"You'll know her role soon enough."

He said looking into her eyes and she felt shivers down her spine.

"What game are you trying to play Singhania?"

Kunal gritted out and Rudransh glared at him.

"I don't play games Shekhawat. Your choice is clear. Either she joins or I leave."

Kunal knew the deal was very important for the company. They were on the verge of bankcruptcy and he didn't want to lose his only chance. The only problem was the man before him. Rudransh Singhania. He hated the man with all his guts and vice versa. Business rivals. But also Rudransh was what people called 'The Villian' because of his cruel tactics in business world.

Kunal cursed loudly and marched towards the meeting room clutching Pihu's hand and dragging her with him.

"Kunal? What is happening? Mai kya krungi uss meeting? I don't even know what it it about."

She said between huge breaths because of the running. He was literally dragging her across the hall.

"For fuck sake. I don't know Pihu. For once. Sirf ek baar kuch der ke liye please chup ho jaao and cooperate. This is fucking important for me."

She nodded and squeezed his hand trying to give him courage. She knew he was stressed. Pihu was confused. Why was she being asked to join in a meeting she had to clue about.

Everyone took their places and the meeting started . Pihu was clueless about what was going on. This time she wasn't unaware about the gaze being fixed upon her. The torturous meeting finally got over and Pihu sighed in relief. She was getting really uncomfortable.

The lights were switched on again and there was silence. Everyone including Kunal looked at Rudransh who was looking at Pihu. Kunal saw this and asked enraged.

"Will you speak somethinng?"

Rudransh's angered eyes darted to him making him a little scared which he tried his best not to show.

"Everyone out!"

Rudransh ordered making his employees move out immediately while Kunal's looked at him. He tried controlling his anger and motioned them to leave. Rudransh noticed how he and his secretary shared a little eye contact. Pihu too started leaving when she heard his voice.

"You stay Rose."

She looked at Kunal and stood beside him.

"I give you two options Shekhawat. Either her or the deal."