02

Don't forget to vote and comment:))

Also I posted kiss in the chaos on scroll stack too so those who couldn't read it on Wattpad for any reason can now read on scrollstack :))
Share it with your friends too-

Link is in my bio -

___

I N D I A

"Stop being a nuisance," a man, aged around 28, said to the other 28-year-old who was walking back and forth with one hand on his waist and the other on his forehead restlessly.

"What did you just say?" the walking man pointed his index finger to himself and then continued, "Me?" He paused and then pointed the finger to the man sitting in front and said, "A nuisance to you."

"Stop irritating the hell out of me, dear so-called Reyan,that makes me think will you ever told her about your real self?" Mahik, the one sitting on the sofa with his elbow over the edge of the sofa and hand in a fist on which his head was resting said being irritated.

(I don't know if y'all are getting bored by these proper explanations of the characters. I don't know; sometimes, I want to give the whole deep information about the way they are sitting or feeling. Sorry I can't help :')

"Can you please stop troubling me, Mahik. Can't you see I am already tensed? It's been two hours. Hasn't she reached her apartment yet? As much as I know, it won't take more than 30 minutes for her to reach back to her apartment, even if we take a buffer of 10 minutes for traffic.

And if she went to freshen up, it would take a maximum of 20 minutes, including her taking her meals. But here, it's been 2 hours, and she hasn't called me yet, and her phone is, for the sake of hell, turned off," the man said, still walking back and forth at a fast pace.

"Can you be reasonable for a minute? How in the world would you know how much time it would take her to freshen up and take her meals, idiot" Mahik said being so done.

"Shut up, Mahik,I guess I have no choice left other than going to London by myself and see what's happening with her." he said in proper annoyance to his best friend.

"Oh, my dear Reyan, I am so sorry. Now come, let me give you cuddles. I know I am not Rooh, but baby -" Mahik said in the most annoying, cringey way possible, and on top of that, he was doing actions with his hands, adding fuel to the other one's irritation.

And it became worse when Mahik got up from his seat and moved to side-hug him, which made him hear a loud shout.

"MAHIK MEHRA!"

L O N D O N

Finally, a good meal with a good binge-watch. What else do we need when we have such good K-dramas to watch and daydream about those fictional men who we know can never be ours? Isn't the word "fictional" stating that fact enough?