10

Well, it's a very late update. I've been quite busy lately, but here's an update for you all because your author just entered her last teen year today – YES, I'M 19 !! *Hair flip*

fill this chapter with lot of comments and votes if I get 2k votes on the story I will update the next chapter it's ready!!

•••••

Also the most awaited moment first ever interaction between our love birds in the end.-

My life has always been a mix of sadness and loneliness

My life has always been a mix of sadness and loneliness. All this time, they were all facades.

I don't even remember Abhiyansh, or to be precise, Ansh Ji, properly!

I just have a glimpse of his appearance. We used to play around, his grandfather and mine were childhood best friends, as Papa mentioned 60 years of friendship. However, when I was 13, my grandfather passed away, and I didn't know he made the pact for my marriage without my knowledge or will.

Am I merely a gift or a renewal page of their deepening friendship bond?

That's the reason no one lets me call him by his name in the past; I had to give him respect. Now, it's making sense to me.

What do I do now? Is my life over? I really don't want to marry now. Should I talk to him only? Because my family won't even listen to me. I am helpless.

Maa, what crime have I committed? Why do Devki and everyone else hate me?They even sent me away from themselves 9 years ago. Why? Because of the wrong allegation I was blamed for, an accusation I didn't even commit?

Flashback to year 2006-

"It can't be. Please, save my Saloni, save my wife," Jaidev pleaded with the doctor. Meanwhile, the rest of the family had gathered.

Rooh, a 6y/o, sat on the cold floor, clutching her dinosaur plushie toy tightly. Her lips quivered as she wanted to tear the toy apart, blaming it for her mother's condition. Being just 6 years old, she didn't know what to do, whom to blame.

Amaan, her 9y/o brother, not mature enough, rushed in anger, made her stand harshly, snatched her soft toy, threw it in the hospital, and shouted at her.

"You are the reason for my mother's condition," he said, pointing at Rooh.

"Amaan!" Sukhdev (grandfather) intervened, shouting. He took little Rooh into his arms as she cried silently, wiping her eyes repeatedly.

"Dadaji, she-she..." Amaan couldn't finish his sentence and broke down into tears, crying on the floor.

"Bhai,our maa will be fine." Little Rooh came over, patted his back, and wiped his tears.

He didn't glance at her and continued crying. None of them could bear to see Saloni in such a state. She was covered in blood, shot in the stomach, and the doctors mentioned there was only a 30% chance of her survival.