06

Dedicated to thefakemaknae

••••

| AUTHOR |

L O N D O N

"It's been a day since I had my first kiss,
kiss in the chaos. Oh, how great it sounds!" She covered her face with the pillow, digging her face in it to hide her blush from herself, stemming from the realization of my first-ever experience. Rooh truly couldn't believe she had lost her first kiss.

But the memory of her first kiss has really left her flabbergasted, astonished.

"Bas karde bhai, ab aur kitna sharmayegi? 100 logo ka ek sath Sharma gayi tu, ek din mein." Amara came inside and while setting her cupboard teased Rooh.(Enough, dude! How much more will you feel embarrassed? You have been as shy as 100 people in just one day.)

"I can't help," she said cheekily; her cheeks still had a hush of a rosy pink shade.

"Rooh, I know you're so happy, and I don't want to make you sad, but I guess you should think about reality as well," Amara said, and she looked at her in a confused way.

"About what?"

"Tomorrow, you're going back to India. I hope you didn't forget that," as soon as Amara reminded her of going back to India, her breaths became uneven; fear took over her, her face became pale as she said, stuttering, "I don't know what will happen there, Amara."

Amara cupped her cheeks to calm her down, hugged her from the side, and then caressed her head, saying, "No matter what happens, you are strong to break, and I am here. You can tell me if there's something bothering you; don't become weak, okay?"

Listening to her, Rooh nodded, but her eyes had a little bit of tear stain; Amara wiped them and suggested her to talk to Reyan. "Rooh, I guess you should talk to Reyan. I mean, you had your first kiss; he should've talked to you. And if you go back to India, God knows when you'll be able to talk or meet, so just assure your feelings."

"You're right, Amara," saying that, Rooh picked up her phone and dialed his number while Amara covered her with a duvet, saying, "it's cold; I'll make coffee and pack your bags as well. Let me give you my type of princess treatment."

Rooh gave her a wink, saying, "sweetheart."

"By the way, Rooh, let me ask you one last question: did you feel an ounce of giddiness around him, huh?" Poking her tongue to her inner cheek, Amara teased Rooh with her raised eyebrow.

That's when a hard pillow was thrown at her face, messing up her hair, which she had just curled, with Rooh screaming at her, "AMARAAaaaa!"