First meet

HEY MY HEARTIES, THANK.YOU ALL FOR LOVING AND ENGAGING WITH MY NOVEL ♥️♥️♥️

TARGET: 9 VOTES & 3 COMMENTS

Ananya's Pov:

Thankyou so much Devi maa and Mahadev. I can't help but being so much grateful for every blessing and happiness. I moved in London from India that too alone when I was eighteen years.

Life felt so much amazing after I moved. I first time had experienced travelling through plane .

I was little shocked because I didn't expected the snow just right after I would land in England. It was winter season. It started heavily snowing and I was almost feeling my whole body freezed up but luckily I was saved, When a man gave me a ride in his car. I never trust a stranger but he looked a rich decent man though I told him to drop me at my father's friends house because my father informed that they would help me in house matter. So it was also an advantage as I could be safe by not letting any stranger know where I lived and also get towards where i wanted to go.

He had a driver and I just had seated next to driver at passengers seat while that man was seating behind. I was so freezed up at that moment that I couldn't properly feel my body due to cold. But I was thankful to him as he dropped me where I wanted to and even gave me his jacket to wear, it looked more of a business coat . if he didn't helped me that night then I could catch fever for sure. I can't see his face clearly as my mind, body freezed. But i can say i do not remember his face that much because it has already been a bit more time of that situation but my instincts are enough to know that he looked damn handsome even in that blurry face of his has still not get out of my mind .But why I am suddenly thinking about it again. I have to return his coat maybe that's the reason because mainly I never feel comfortable keeping things which does not belong to me .If I ever see him I will return it. Well i think about him always from that moment. No way Ananya your marriage had already fixed you could not think of any other man.
Think something else Ananya and be grateful for it.

(Heyy heartiessss , future me here♥️ as many of you all are confused about their first meet. So The situation of them meeting for the first time when ananya just arrived in london explaining in detail how they met exactly-

Ananya walked towards the road from the airport and in the next moment snowfall started
Ananya looked at the sky while smiled and thought " its my first time experiencing snow. Just as i wanted to experience it, but it turned out unexpected and now i am feeling so cold. "

Ananya looked towards the road, there were hardly some people.
One man going through the bicycle shouted towards her " Go back quickly, snowstorm will occur. "

Ananya's eyes widened and she thought " Wait,What! Now i need to rush but the cab? "

Ananya hugged herself tightly and thought " Mahadev, where did i get myself ? There is hardly anyone here. I haven't changed my sim even, so i can't even operate my phone and book a cab."

Ananya eye's were turning watery because of the extreme cold weather.
She saw a car suddenly stopped just in front of her.

The man asked while opening the window of car " Do you need ride ? I will drop you ! "

Aniket was in the car at the backseat and his eyes was fixed at Ananya, he couldn't take his eyes off her who was feeling extremely cold, as it was obvious from her look.

Ananya thought as she rubbed her eyes because of weather cant see properly " You dont have any other option Ani, and you will give dad's bestfriend address so its safe. "

Ananya stuttered " y-yes. "

Aniket said " Sit in the car."

Aniket went towards next side inside the car itself to open the door for her but ananya went and sit next to driver at the front seat after keeping her luggage in the car dixkey. So aniket couldn't told anything to her at the moment and thought " I should have got out and made her sit next to me. What a stupidity !"
Ananya informed the address and thanked Aniket without looking at him but his gaze was fixed on admiring her.
Aniket noticed she was not wearing any sweater or jacket so he quickly removed the jacket and forwarded it hands towards her.
Ananya turned her face towards him while blinking her eyes because her vision was not clear at that time , looked at him in confusion and he said " You should wear it."
Ananya took the jacket and wear it and thought " He is handsome. I still can tell even though i might forget his face but i wont forget his kind gesture. "