Hotel

Hey all my dear heartiess,

EVERYONE voting and commenting a hugeeeeeeeeeeee thank you to you all ♥️♥️
And my silent readers atleast vote. Trust me no one gonna know tht you had voted on this novel. Just a vote guyss?

Target : 21 votes & 3 comments

DD's Pov :

Ananya was waiting for the cab. She didn't know much about it for this place and particular time.

Ananya saw there was a grocery store. She thought smiling "I don't have to cook anything in particular, instead I would buy some chips and packet foods."

Ananya went inside the grocery store. There were different sections of packet foods, vegetables, and everything in one store itself. While in India, vegetables and packet foods and other things have to be brought from different places. Ananya took some chips and biscuits ,chakri, gathiya and other packet foods and thought' as Icould easily eat this for a few days." Ananya did the payment online from her phone and then went outside the store.

Ananay was looking for the cab while saw a car arriving and stopped in front of her.

The window was sliding down slowly from the car. Ananya saw it was Aniket.

He said " What are you doing here now?" Ananya replied " I am about to go home only."

He said " Get in the car." Ananya replied " You don't need to drop me home. I would go alone."

He said " Do you even think you can go home at this time?" I looked at the road.

He said " Get in fast." Ananya replied, " No need Sir. " I would go by myself." He said " I won't start the car if you don't get in."

Ananya opened the door thinking "I know if I don't get in the car with him, this stubborn person might really not move from here." Ananya sat inside next to his seat. And thought " I wonder if his driver didn't drive this time? "

Ananya kept her bag(from the grocery store) which was a transparent colour on her lap.

Ananya was looking at her phone. He asked her, " What are you gonna eat ?"

Ananya replied looking at the phone " These chips." He replied surprised, " What?"

Ananya realized what she had said without even thinking and so she replied, stuttering " I eat this sometimes. But I would cook something."

He thought she was definitely gonna eat those chips and asked " What are you planning to cook then?"

Ananya replied " Maybe.... Ahhhh Fulawar ki sabzi.... Cauliflower I mean."

He replied " I am also born and stayed in India. Later on we moved to London. So I know many terms of India." I replied " Oh ok.." He asked " What is the recipe of it, you must be making it everyday so you must have by hard it"

Ananya was confused because she didn't know how to cook anything. But now she thought "what should I reply though. I can't get back on my words. Damn Ananya,Why do you always bring trouble for yourself."

He asked " Tell me ?"

Ananya replied while tightly holding her bag with her both hands in nervousness " Uhmmmm.... Actually I ." thought - Be confident. Confidence is the key to success.

Ananya said " First we need to add oil, then some indian masalas. Then I umnhh tomatoes yes tomatoes, .......... Potatoes also cauliflower itself."

He asked " Which masalas? And how would you orderly use them?"