Clashed and Entangled

HEY MY HEARTIES, Thank you everyone for voting and supporting on this novel. Those who are completing targets. I really appreciate it ❤️. And the silent readers too you all can atleast vote. Do support and complete the target 😊❤️

TARGET: 9 VOTES & 3 COMMENTS

Ani's Pov :

We all went inside the college to attend our class.

There was one lecture of business studies which took place for one hour. Now our professor informed us that there would be another company's visit. So it would be a great opportunity to understand more about business. And that too with another successful company.

The whole class was made walked in a line and then we all got into the bus.
It took somewhat aprrox of 15 minutes to arrive there. The bus stopped.

Everyone got down strictly in a line. Olivia was ahead and Freya was standing behind me.

I just got down and saw the company and I got a bit of amused
Olivia asked " What happened to you? Let's go don't become a statue over here."

I started walking and said to Oilivia and Freya : " It was the same company I had given interview just two days before. I was already selected here."

Freya replied : " You had to work in this company but also an visit from University. Its great after all its a successful business"

Olivia asked " From when are you starting?"

I replied " From today itself. I have to work."

Freya said " What!!! Today we are for company's visit. Also today itself you have to start working in the same company."

I replied : "Yes, Its strange."

Freya replied : " Nothing strange. Its just called coincidence."

Olivia said : " You both are wrong. Its not strange or coincidence. Its fated for you Ani. Out of so many business company. You came here. ."

Olivia said : "Will Aniket Rawal himself will give us todays lecture."

Freya excitingly replied : "That means we could see him in person today. Lets see how in actual he is.And what type of business person he is."

Olivia said sighing " Then how would I even take notes while he would be speaking. What if I could got lost in his voice and handsome face. Ani you would tell me a genuine question. I would ask him and even try to get his number"

I just shaked my head and opened my book to take notes. I knew they both wont finish thier own delusions.

Freya replied Olivia : " What are you up too. Stop daydreaming on that higher level. He is Indian too like our Ani. You think you are gonna flirt with an Indian person. When you always liked all foreigner more."

Olivia asked with amused : " Indian???"

Freya said : " His family moved here and started business. Its all on the internet. I thought you knew it."

Olivia replied " okay, but I didn't said I was approching him the plan wont be changed. I would make it for Ani. I know Ani would never go by herself to any man. "

I replied : " Stop it, I am not interested. Instead open your notebook and be ready."

Olivia said " See Ani, it makes sense. You got to work In his company. I would make you set with a gentleman in London itself just mark my words. So you wont leave us ever. We cant loose you by staying so far away."

I interrupted her and told that I was just doing a part time job. He mighgt not even meet me. Stop thinking all this. If she speak about this again I wont talk to her.