Confess

Target : 21 votes and 7 comments

You all are not voting & commenting. If it continues this way then i wont updates the part sooner. The secret to unlock next parts are you all completing the targets sooner ‼️

Apne lover ko dhoka do,
Mujhe bhi darling moka do
( I feel like this song is so vibing with them)

Ananya’s POV :

I asked “ Will you answer?”

He said to me “ First open the door”
I replied in a commanding tone “ First answer me Mr. Rawal.”

He replied “ No I won't, first you have to open the door only then I will answer.”

I said “ I won't open the door until you will answer me.”

He replied “ Fine, then we will stay here itself.”

Two aunts were walking down the stairs and saw us started gossiping.

I looked at him glaring. He smirks looking at me.

I thought “Such a shameless he is! What can I do about this man?He is frustrating me“

I opened the door because I knew he won't answer. He took me inside and I said “ Now answer me Mr. Rawal. Why did you introduce yourself as my boyfriend.”

He smiled “ Aren't you forgetting something?”

I looked at him confused.

He replied “ I think you are liking me picking you up in my arms. Isn't it?”

My eyes widened as I completely forgot that he had picked me in his arms.

I said, “ Put me down.”

He started walking, making me confused.

I asked “ W- What are you? “ And he put me on the couch.

He replied “ If I am not your boyfriend. What would a guy doing in your house. Isn't it suspicious for her?”

I replied angrily “ What logic is this?”

He replied while removing his watch and kept in on the table “ You don’t know the logic about the world yet. You will soon know what I did was right.”

He went towards the kitchen and I asked “ Do you want water?”

I stood up from the couch but still it felt imbalanced and again I fell on the couch. He turned his face and asked in concern“ Are you okay?”

I nodded my head.

He replied “ You sit there itself. And I am giving you a day off from office “

I replied “ ok thanks.”
He went into the kitchen and started cooking.
I asked “ Why are you cooking?”

He replied “ For you ofcourse. You can't even stand in your place with this high fever. “

I replied “ I have a high fever, but I can make my food, so  you don’t need to cook for me.”

He said “ It won't take much time. “
I took my phone but because of a fever my head was hurting whenever I used it. I just comfortably sat on the couch and didn’t realize when I had slept.

I opened my eyes and saw him sitting on the other side of the couch. I sat properly and he said while standing up “ I will leave.
I have made the food and kept it on this table along with medicine. Don’t forget to eat.”

I replied, “ Thank you.” I added “ Mr. Rawal?”
He replied “ Yes?” I replied “ I am glad that you helped me a lot yesterday and even today, but I am from India and here in London these things might be cool but for me its  not. And there are certain boundaries which I like if people don’t cross them.”
He asked in confusion “ What do you mean?”