My boyfriend

Mere heartiessss,
Aaj toh part jaldi aa gyaa hai toh ab vote bhi kar do🥹

Target : 27 votes and 7 inline comments.

You aint my boyfriend (boyfriend..)
And i aint your girlfriend (girlfriend...)

DD POV :

Aniket picked Ananya in her arms in bridal style.

He walked towards the stairs with her and went inside his room.

He slowly and carefully kept Ananya on the bed.

But the moment he was going to take  his hands from her waist.  She turns  left side in sleep making him fall on her. He widened his eyes towards her who was sleeping. He didnt immediately stood up from her. Instead he smiled and thought “ Why she is so cute?”
He then stood up and keeps the blanket on her.

He thought “ I will sleep in other room. “ And kept her phone on the table near the bed.

He looked at her, her hairs were on her face so he tugged her hair behind her ears which was hiding her face, He then folds his hands and smiled silently for some minutes looking at her.
He says to himself “ She sleeps like a little baby.”

He went outside and goes down the stairs towards the couch.
He took his laptop and started working on it.

He sleeps there itself. He wake up at 1 am at night. He went to drink the water in the kitchen.

Aniket thought “ I should check on her once.”

Aniket went towards his room. He stopped at the door thinking it would be inappropriate. He was just about to turn when his attention got on her blanket which was half fallen down.

He sighed and went inside. Aniket picked the blanket and saw her sleeping with her both legs bend touching her chest

Aniket said “ I was right. She is really sleeps like a baby. Who Always get in troubles. But I would  always save her from all the troubles just like today.”

He puts back the blanket on her. His eyes were locked on her face.

She said “dad…” He went near her face to hear what she was speaking.

He thought something was wrong as she was sweating. He  immediately keeps his hands on her forehead and gets shocked as she has high fever.

He turned the air conditioner off. He makes her blanket little down from her face to get proper breathing.

He immediately went to get a cloth of lukewarm water and came back. He sat down on floor and slowly started pressing from her forehead to all over her face.

He goes again in kitchen and came with a glass of water and medicine in his hand.

He tried to wake her up slowly “Ananya. Wake up! Take medcines and then sleep.”

Ananya felt someone was calling her name. She slowly opened her eyes. Her eyes were drowsy.

Aniket said “ Take this medicine.”

Aniket kept his hands behind her head to help her sit.

Aniket made her eat the medicine from his hands itself. She started chewing it and then made a face and shoutes "bitter..... water ,water"

He  immedietaly give her water and then said" why did you chew it then ? Obviously it will feel bitter!"

After that she dranks the water. She put her head back on the pillow and slept turning her face towards Aniket.