Flirting (First hug)

Hiiiii, all my heartiesssssss❤️❤️❤️
I know this part was about to come late as i stated the reason on ig. but here i am with your next part...

DD POV :

Aniket enters inside the washroom opening the door which Ananya had attached standing.

Ananya stuttered " w-what are you doing?"

Aniket replied " Do you want me to leave without even brushing my teeth?"

Ananya replied taking a deep breath " I forgot about that"

Aniket asked " Where is your brush?"

Anaya replied " Huh? I have new, wait I will bring it for you."

Aniket said " I don't mind using..." Annaya replied pointing the finger at him " But I do...So don't you take mine. Wait a minute"

Aniket smiled " Ok fine..."

Ananya returns and gives him the brush.

...........

After he came out and said " I will leave now"

Ananya replied with a pout '' How unromantic. You're leaving me? Without a hug but not even saying a bye"

Aniket laughed and came towards her and asked " oh really? "

Ananya just looks at him with an angry face.

Aniket opened his arms " Mrs. Girlfriend, fulfill your wish"

Ananya said folding her arms" No, I don't want to now"

Aniket grabbed her waist immediately while hugging her tightly and she smiled but didn't hug him back.

He whispered, going closer to her ears, " You are completely unaware, if you consider me unromantic."

Ananya said " Hmm.. Hmm.. I know everything about you. Mr. Khadoos Rawal"

Aniket looked at her in confusion " Me? And khadoos?"

Annaya replied " Yes, now go. I have to freshen up too."

Aniket said " But, at least explain me first."

Annaya said " Go back to the day when I joined your office, you got very angry at me for no reason."

Aniket asked " Me, when?"

Ananay starts pushing him gently towards the door while they are still in a hug and then leaves him and says "Come back when you remember it!"

Ananya waved her hands and closed the door.

Ananya singing on her own went towards her room dancing.

Ananya jumped on her bed and shouted on her blanket " Yayy! I am in a relationship. I am in love. Wait!! Let me call Olivia and Freya."

Ananya thought standing up from the bed " No, I will get ready first. I will surprise them. They were gonna tease me, especially Olivia, she was so much sure about me and aniket. I don't even know why and how?"

Ananya went to the washroom.

.............

Aniket sat inside the car and said "YES!! She confessed !"

Aniket started his car and asked himself " when did I get angry with her?"

Aniket said " Oh! Now I remember when Ananya was talking and shaked hands with other employees. I will apologize for rudely talking with her. But still Mr. Khadoos Rawal was so sweet like honey from her mouth."