You are drunk!!!

Target : 37 votes and 7 inline comments

ANANYA'S POV :

As always my both best friends have convinced me to go with them. We have done night outs at Freya's house, parties, traveling, dancing and a lot of fun before too. Now they want me to go to the club with them.

I was wearing a body fit black dress, which has the length just above my knees, with my hair open and black heels.

Olivia and Freya were ready too.

I asked Freya " Why did you wear a top and black pants?"
Freya replied " I have to go somewhere after. So it would be uncomfortable"

Olivia said, " Let's go now."

I took my jacket and wore it. I took my phone and took a glance at everywhere in the house.

Freya shouted " Ani" I replied " Coming."
I took a glance of myself in the mirror too, while fixing my hair and then got out of the house and locked the door with keys. Olivia and Freya were standing next to me.

In parking lot :

Olivia said " Wait for me."
She took the car outside from the parking lot. And Freya pushed me towards the front seat.
I asked " What? "

Freya replied " I want to occupy the whole seat for my makeup stuff. So i will seat behind"

I smiled and said '' You have an obsession for doing makeup all the time."

Freya replied " Yes, I know "

We both sat inside.

Olivia started driving and turned on the music. We were having a good chat and i now even felt my half worries were already fading. I thought " It feels really great to have good friends with us. I was blessed as I already have these two in my life."

The car stopped. We have arrived. I removed my coat and kept inside the car.

Olivia said " Lets take a selfie!"

We took a selfie outside the club. Olivia said " I am sending this to the group."

I checked and it was a very good picture.So I add it on my whatsapp status with the caption " We!!!''

Then i went inside the club with them.

The lights were giving a perfect theme.Music was loud and there was a huge crowd dancing and enjoying themselves.

Olivia grabbed my and freya's shoulders taking for dance, we were having great fun while dancing with all our heart.

I started to cough a bit. I went to ask for a drink, non alcoholic. I was about to take a drink but I saw him entering inside. I thought " Mahadev! The day he confessed me after that i didn't even talked to him. Why is he here? I dont want to meet him"

DD POV :

Aniket started looking everywhere. Ananya coughed again and said " I need to leave from here."

She took the glass but the wrong one which was of the man who was standing next to her. She mistakenly took it. As that man was also talking with someone and was waiting for his drink to get served.

Ananya took the glass by all her attention at Aniket and dranked it all in one go immediately. She said while looking at the glass with an annoyed face " What was that? I will never drink this again. It didnt taste nice"

She tried to go behind the people who were dancing to hide herself from Aniket.

Olivia came towards her and said " What took you so long?" Ananya said, " Let's go from here."