His house -Shower

Hey all my heartiesssssssssssss♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️.
Its been long I haven't updates thank you to everyone for patiently waiting till here 😭 and i apologise for the late updates. Fianlly I will end YMS soon so now i will be able to focus here more. Do show your love guyss 💞

Target: 31 votes and 7 inline comment

Aniket asked " Who is Olivia?"

Ananya replied " She is my university friend. But I can't ask her to give me the keys now. She's busy in working with family business so she wont be able to pick up my call."

Aniket asked again" why didn't you give your keys to neighbours?"

Ananya replied "I have recently shifted here. so I cant trust them."

Ananya called Freya but her phone was switched off. Ananya thought while biting her fingers " I cant even go to Freya's house. The last option is dad's family friend. No way dad will definitely know about it. I am done for sure. What should I do."

Aniket said " come with me."

Ananya asked " Where? " Aniket said '' my house. " Ananya replied " No. I will stay in my family friends house."

Aniket said " Do you think its appropriate to disturb them at this late?"

Ananya didn't said anything
Aniket said " You have already been in much trouble today. Don't bring more trouble."

Aniket hold her wrist and took her towards the car and told her to seat.
Ananya said" I don't think I should be at your house."

Aniket replied " I am not going to leave you here for any other trouble."

Aniket made her sit on the car's passenger seat.

Ananya again tried to call Freya.

At Freya's house :
Her phone is on silent mode. While she is in the washroom, so she wasn't able to hear the Ananya.

Back to Aniket and Ananya in the car.
Ananya thought " Why is Freya not picking my call? Olivia could be still understood I cant disturb her now.As she is already in stress because of her business."

Aniket said " Calm down. I wont eat you. You are acting weird from morning itself."

Anaya while looking outside the window murmered" How could you even do anything to me, when your family will be with you. "

Ananya asked " How many people are there in your family?"

Aniket replied " Mom, Dad and Bade Papa. My elder sister is already married so she don't leave with us. But why are you asking though?"

Ananya replied " Just asking." Ananya thought " I should start preparing how I should greet them. They are also Indian it would be better if I speak in hindi with them. I had never talked to elders much. I am feeling quite nervous. "

Ananya was rubbing her hands because of cold and car stopped.
Aniket unbuckled his belt and got out of the car and Ananya got out too.

Ananya's POV :

I just got out of the car. And saw the house from outside. No it was a mansion.

I was just stunned looking at his mansion. I got reminded to my Dad's friends house which I went at the first day of arrival in London. It was same like this huge from outside too.
We were moving towards inside the house. I was again quite nervous about how to greet his parents and what would they think about me. I and Mr. Rawal aren't even friends. I hope everything goes well.

We both went inside his mansion.

It was as expected a very good décor. The furniture in the hall. I didn't thought that Mr. Khadoos Rawal would have so good decoration of the house. Truly speaking no one would expect as he is quite boring personality to have such well decorated huge house. The lightings were great in this house. There was a painting too on the left side of wall.
I asked " Mr. Rawal, what about your family?"