Crazy

Hey heartiess,
I want to ask you all something. Are you all not liking this novel? In last part not even voting were completed. Also comment taregts were not completed.And even on Instagram story no one replied for next part when i asked.

And for those still voting and commenting a hugeeeeeeeeeeee thank you to all.

Target : 21 votes

DD's POV :

Aniket said to himself " Why did he touch her? He even dared to touch her? It's making me crazy. Why did she even shaked hands with him?"

Ananya went inside in the office and said " You called me?"

He asked her " Did you take all the information in your laptop from pen-drive?" She replied " No"

Aniket replied angrily " Then why are you wasting time talking?" and added " Don't waste even a single second here. Today is your first day. That's the reason I have just warned you this time but from next time be ready to get an punishment. I won't tolerate anything next time.''

Ananya replied to him slowly " Ohk sir"

-------

Theo said, coming towards his desk. " Sir looked angry as always. he even didn't leave a chance for a newbie who came now. There's nothing between them. Stop listening to those rumors."

Andrey replied while turning her chair " Really? But did you go there again just to see what was going on? When will you stop spying on others?"

Theo replied " I was just curious if there was something between them ?"

Hary said " If sir was angry that definitely means that there is nothing going on between them "

Evelyn replied " I still don't believe "
-----------

Aniket said " Take your laptop, pen-drive and come back to my office."

Ananya asked in confusion " Hmm??

Aniket looked at her and she immediately said " Oh Okk.."

Ananya went outside his office. She was in an super angry mood and murmured " This Khadoos, AAkdoo insaan/person. (Grumpy : rude and arrogant)Handsome my foot. He don't even talk nicely. Everyone outside only got on his looks. But his personality...... Like what did even I did? I was just introducing myself to my colleagues. So whats the problem? It was not even for more than 2 minutes. Not even a single second to be waste, as he had never did."

Ananya took her laptop, pen drive and phone.
Andrey said " Are you going again?" Ananya replied " Yes " and went inside his office.
------
Evelyn said " What about now? Sir let her sit inside his office."

Andrey replied " Didn't you see how frustrated she was? It couldn't go in that way. So stop thinking and get back to work. Otherwise we have to work till late today also"
------------
Ananya entered. Aniket looked at her and said " Take that chair from there and sit."

He then instead stood up, took that chair and put next side from where he sat in front of the table.

Ananya sat on it. He told her to start her work.

While he started doing his work.
It was now finally 5pm. Aniket got a call. He stood up and said to Ananya " I am leaving. You finish it up till then "

Ananya said " I will also now return to my place."

Aniket replied " NO need. Sit here only and finish it. I will return again in 1 hour."

Aniket left.

Ananya took a deep breath in frustration.

Aniket suddenly came opening the door and she got a bit scared. He came towards her with a cup of coffee and snacks.