Anger

A very very happiest new year to all of you my heartiesssssssss❤️🎉❤️. Truly speaking this novel is literally close to my heart. So i appreciate a lot your love on it 💖

Thank you to each and everyone for voting , commenting and loving this novel.And I didnt gave outline beacuse i wanted to give you all a surprise on the new year. 😊❤️. I hope you all enjoy the part and do vote and comment everyone 💞

TargetS: 21 votes & 7 COMMENTS.

DD's Pov:

Aniket said to Fraddie while in car: " She's(Ani) also the part timer who got selected yesterday.''

Fraddie while driving the car " what?"

" Yes, shocking right?" Aniket said and added " If only I would be not in meeting then I had myself been there to tske her interview. But it doesn't matter because she is so damn talented - a beauty with brains. She had got scholarship to study in London and also got selected in making those websites overwiew presentation that she got selected instantly in our company."

Fraddie said : " It's the first time I heard you appreciating someone."

" She obviously deserve it and I am thankful that she got selected in my company" replied Aniket.

Fraddie said " Still she is just doing a part time job of that lady who had quit. You wont have much chances even to talk to her. Your schedule is busy."

Aniket said " Make every arrangements in such a way that she is comfortable in my office in every case whether it is people, her desks, each and everything. No not desk give her a office"

Fraddie " Sir everyone would suspect. Even Ananya herself would suspect."

Aniket said " Don't call her by name. You pay attention to it .Also give her atleast desk near my office itself, that would not make her suspect."

Fraddie said " But other in our office would surely."

Aniket replied " It doesn't matter to me. Whatever they think. Let them know. I am in the process of making her mine. So give her third floor near to my office and make this arrangements within an hour"

Fraddie replied " Okay, Sir"

Aniket murmered to himself " I will make you mine Ananya, I wont stop or miss the chance this time.In past i did miss it but not this time."

Aniket went to attend his meeting.

-------------

Ani's Pov:

We three went now to a cafeteria which was just beside our university. We went inside and sat there on the chair.

Olivia said : " What happened? Why were you so lost. Quickly tell us."

I replied : " Firstly, you wont scream or shout. Also no judgements."

Olivia said " You had done something huge, tell us fast now."

Freya replied : " Dont worry no one even know us personally here."

I firstly hesitated a bit while looking at the table while my hands nervously playing with each other then said : " When I was going to take my diary and I was walking looking behind. I got clashed with someone of that company and fell down with him where he was over me."

Olivia said loudly : " What!!!!!!!!" and got up from her seat. Everyone started looking at us. I said stop screaming I told you before also. She said down " Oh sorry! But you gave a sudden shock"

Freya asked " Who was the person?"

I don't know only I know is that he definitely work in that company.