🎗A small introduction🎗

Hey you! Yeah, you! Nice to meet you! I'm Esme Jessica Stillinski! Hope you are well and welcome to my story! You may know my brother Miecyslaw Stillinski better known as Stiles Stillinski. I'm his twin sister and this is my story please enjoy!

Oh right sorry! I forgot to say something about myself. I have blue dyed hair, I was born pretty unique I have a red diamond mark on my forehead which doesn't fade away. I love to paint, do music, and be alone as well I am an outcast at school.

I get picked on daily by my partner Max Riddle his best friend Jackson Whittemore and Jackson's girlfriend Lydia.

I met Max when I was thirteen years old. He was nice to me at first but started to become cruel to me over time. Max is very toxic, possessive, cruel, and manipulative. He hates my family and my best friend.

Jackson and my other bully Lydia Martin who by the way is my brother's crush So lucky me(!) Both are just as cruel and love to bully me as well.

I have an eating disorder now and I self-harm a lot due to their nasty vile comments. I don't eat much and I eat very little because food scares me sometimes and I don't like certain textures or smells and tastes.

I self-harm by making a fist and my nails dig into my palms a lot and I cover that up by wearing fingerless gloves. I also cut my skin mainly my legs and arms with a razor.

Before you ask no I don't want to die, I just have low self-esteem and I get called a freak, monster, and avatar a lot because of my birthmark.

I tend to hide a lot from new people and people tend to make unhelpful remarks towards me as well. I have bad anxiety attacks and I don't like being a social conventions ie parties I hate them especially when I have to deal with Lydia and Jackson in the room.

This is me by the way-

I know I don't look hot or cute or a Lydia Martin 2

I know I don't look hot or cute or a Lydia Martin 2.0 or anything. I'm just Esme Jessica Stillinski and I'm just me.

Anyway sorry for rambling you don't want to hear my life story! This story is about how one moment turned my life upside down and brought new people and new creatures into our lives and how I found love and peace after years of torment and more.

Please enjoy my story and note that I have mentioned I have mental health problems and I do self-harm so I am preparing you all for this!

So be prepared for a lot of bullying, harsh words, blood, gore, death, self-harming, eating disorders, depression, chaos, dark sides, etc!! I for one can't wait for you all to read my story and I hope you will enjoy how this book of mine is well done and how everything works out.

Oh before I forget! Don't forget BuckyPet24 readers to leave her comments, and votes and support her because she's amazing and she worked hard for this book to be written for me and I can't wait to see how well received the book is🤗❤️

So let's get to it people and remember I did warn you about the trigger warnings ‼️‼️